• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Round 1! (Army in Red vs Dealers of Death

Alright, for context- Army in Black is currently in Protecting mode, so he will be spending his time healing Hank from injury and providing Hank some extra protection as well. However, if the fight drags on for too long, or Hank goes down, Army in Black will simply turn hostile and start trying to get close to the Dealers of Death, before self destructing doing WHITE damage (mental damage, so mind manip), and when AiB is hurt, it retaliates with AoE BLACK damage (Corrosion Inducement and Resist Negation)

Hank is more of a skill based fighter, but he has some hax, moreso if we go Mag Hank (MC 11). Hank could even find a way to extract AiB's EGO equipment, being Pink (Weapon) and Pink (Suit). Weapon is basically a rifle that does WHITE damage (again, Mind Manip), and the Suit would grant Hank some great resistances (RED, WHITE, and BLACK damage), so generally, Army in Red wont go down easily

What does Dealers of Death have?

I only know Askin but he’s got Deconstruction when he enters Vollstandig, he can become immune to damage from a substance after being exposed to it, and he can adjust what the lethal dosage of something is, like blood or oxygen.

I see, i see. What would be the range of Askin's attacks? Hank would probably be able to just stay out of range and shoot, if he managed to extract Pink from Army in Black (which i think Hank could be able to do)

Gotta keep in mind, Army in Black is going to be in Protection mode for a while (it goes for 2 minutes, i believe), so i guess Askin and Neinhart would just have to stall for those 2 minutes, though, AiB would be in hostile form (and starts summoning clones to detonate)

I see, i see. What would be the range of Askin's attacks? Hank would probably be able to just stay out of range and shoot, if he managed to extract Pink from Army in Black (which i think Hank could be able to do)
Askin can get up to kilometers range.

Hmmmm, Hank is hundreds of meters with weapons. Alright, just wanted to be sure.
Hows his resistances? I know how Askin has RE

WHITE damage is basically damage towards the mind, too much causes the target to go insane. BLACK damage is both mental and physical damage- so i guess if Askin it hit right in the face by a hostile breach AiB clone, its gonna hurt if he doesnt react in time

WHITE damage is basically damage towards the mind, too much causes the target to go insane. BLACK damage is both mental and physical damage- so i guess if Askin it hit right in the face by a hostile breach AiB clone, its gonna hurt if he doesnt react in time
I think he evolves passively.

So yeah this is going to basically be a race to see who would be able to beat each other first. Hank is being helped out a lot with AiB's healing, though i dont doubt Askin being able to find a dosage powerful enough to bypass it

Alright, for context- Army in Black is currently in Protecting mode, so he will be spending his time healing Hank from injury and providing Hank some extra protection as well. However, if the fight drags on for too long, or Hank goes down, Army in Black will simply turn hostile and start trying to get close to the Dealers of Death, before self destructing doing WHITE damage (mental damage, so mind manip), and when AiB is hurt, it retaliates with AoE BLACK damage (Corrosion Inducement and Resist Negation)

Hank is more of a skill based fighter, but he has some hax, moreso if we go Mag Hank (MC 11). Hank could even find a way to extract AiB's EGO equipment, being Pink (Weapon) and Pink (Suit). Weapon is basically a rifle that does WHITE damage (again, Mind Manip), and the Suit would grant Hank some great resistances (RED, WHITE, and BLACK damage), so generally, Army in Red wont go down easily

Well Nienhart's main thing is his Historia of the Dead, he's got mind reading to create psuedo copies of people that have died and were important to the users, im not sure if the Army of Black has anyone like that in his backstory, but Hank has a large roster that Neinhart can pull from like Tricky or Jesus. Nein can also pull some of the dead sternritters from Askin's past as well, or even some of the dead Spriggans such as Wall, God Serena, or Bloodman. So Hank is gonna have his hands full with a large amount of powerful summons to deal with as their strength level is increased or decreased to around neinharts level if they are stronger or weaker than him normally.

Askin is also incredibly hard to put down due to the death dealing. Basically, any hax that doesn't outright onehot him is going to become basically useless as the fight drags on, and even basic things like the air or your own blood can become immensely deadly if he's able to ingest them. There is also his basic quincy stuff that allows him to oneshot both due to their lack of soul manip resistance. The same also applies to the dead Quincy that Neinhart can bring back as well.

(im assuming that this is all they can do with the restrictions, yes?)
This is what their likely to open with, if Askin feels like he needs it, he can go volstandig and creates a Gift Ball Deluxe, they probably just die from the poison based on what i see from their profile, even if they can survive the gift ball deluxe, he can summon gift rings to "kill" portions of their bodies rendering them useless.

Im checking both the profiles of Askin and Neinhart, do they resist Mind Manip? Because Army in Black, being an Abnormality, has passive Mind Hax (more like fear hax), while it isnt 4D to go with the rules, it would be most likely toned down. If they dont have any resistance to that......yeah Army in Black may just make them fear as soon as they get close

If that isnt the case/if ya wouldnt consider that under the rules......uhhh. Hank has been shown to be comparable to Tricky and Jebus- considering Mag Hank was able to kill Tricky in 11 (im pretty sure). Granted i dont watch Bleach or Fairy Tail. so a lot of what you mentioned may fly over my head.

(Hell, calling in Tricky or Jebus may not be the best idea because if they spawn with weapons Hank would benefit a lot from it.)

Im checking both the profiles of Askin and Neinhart, do they resist Mind Manip? Because Army in Black, being an Abnormality, has passive Mind Hax (more like fear hax), while it isnt 4D to go with the rules, it would be most likely toned down. If they dont have any resistance to that......yeah Army in Black may just make them fear as soon as they get close

If that isnt the case/if ya wouldnt consider that under the rules......uhhh. Hank has been shown to be comparable to Tricky and Jebus- considering Mag Hank was able to kill Tricky in 11 (im pretty sure). Granted i dont watch Bleach or Fairy Tail. so a lot of what you mentioned may fly over my head.

(Hell, calling in Tricky or Jebus may not be the best idea because if they spawn with weapons Hank would benefit a lot from it.)
Neinhart isn't getting anyware close to either of them considering he's a ranged summoner. Given that the mind hax only has tens of meters of range to his kilometers of range, Neinhart should be good in that regard. Askin does have both fear and mind hax resistance from Soul Physiology.

Hmmmm.....well, this is a bit of a pickle. Out ranged and out haxxed, methinks ive gotten a tad unlucky here, unless anyone else wishes to make arguments

Welp, i dont see much coming in for arguments, yeah i dont think Army in Red has much to beat the Dealers, so i guess the Dealers of Death get to move on

Back