• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temple Tower is heavily wanked.

Question is: which is the strongest of 3rd and 2nd place?
But to answer this: I've been saying this since their upgrades, but the OP has missed it; third place in 6-B should be fused with 1st place.

They stomp bleach 6-Bs.

But to answer this: I've been saying this since their upgrades, but the OP has missed it; third place in 6-B should be fused with 1st place.

They stomp bleach 6-Bs.
I noticed that top strongest character in that list is from that verse. I'll update the list.

Yeah, Anos stomps tokyo babel, also Rimuru should be able to stomps them too when he gets Cm type 1 then

If Rimuru and Anos both get CM type 1......

giphy.gif

One has been accepted, the other already has Yuri's agreement... Though only one of them has 99+ layers and NEP2.

Li Qiye for spot in 6C. He has 3B summons with the standard xianxia bullshit hax, is protected mind and soul with 3Bs with law manipulation
I'll replace him with Kenji. Danny Phantom verse is probably about get hit with massive downgrades so I'll just stick Li in 5th spot.
what makes morderkeiser above golden king?
I don't know, probably going need to ask this knowledge about the characters.

Actually, instead of Rimuru being above the god tier of Tokyo Babel, ig they should be tied, as Tiamat have immeasurable speed, but she still cant kill Rimuru

She can't do nothing to the slime, meanwhile the slime can toy with her entire verse

For 2nd High 7-A, though... Alakazam isn't physically High 7-A? He might be against the rules anyways, with below average striking strength and Unknown durability bolstered by psychic defences.

Han's mostly winning. Not 7 votes, but still, he negates nearly all of Alakazam's advantages (acausality v precognition, shields that protect against tk and having better tk himself, spatial shield that teleports attacks away hard countering 99% of Alakazam's arsenal) while having an insane amount himself (spatial manipulation to dice alakazam up, void manipulation to erase him, insane hundreds fold speed amps, regeneration, etc.).

passive mind, soul, empath, energy, paralysis, explosion, and fear hax, all on a ridiculous scale with ridiculous potency for those and passive time stop and law hax, and that is just the passives
Anos has passive Chaos Manip, EE, Law and Concept Manipulation 99*Uncontably above baseline, passive powernull to Conceptual, Law and every attacks or passive that are trying to affect Anos very layered aswell, and Anos resist all those Ecang's abilities aswell layered + NEP2

Graham together with Anos in spot 3, since Ecang cannot affect Graham, while Graham Rapes

I just got ******* dogpiled Maybe wait for Zara or plank to respond since they are actual supporters of the verse and would be able to explain things better than I can

Also, Adam should be 1 in low 5-B due to already being above everyone else in the smurf list due to mind, soul, and deconstruction to quarks and passives power null of a bunch of stuff and matter including light, electromagnetism, energy, and sub-atomic particles, with Lilith-rei sharing his spot due to being stronger than adam

Also, Adam should be 1 in low 5-B due to already being above everyone else in the smurf list due to mind, soul, and deconstruction to quarks and passives power null of a bunch of stuff and matter including light, electromagnetism, energy, and sub-atomic particles, with Lilith-rei sharing his spot due to being stronger than adam
Moved Adam up but who's Lilith-rei and if the character above him, why not put that character in number 1 spot instead?.

replace morderkaser with golden king. He stomps him with his passive atmosing that can destroy concepts, high-godly regen and infinite attack speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back