• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at 8-A Dragaux seems to clear almost as his corruption has to much range and potency and resistance negotiation. Fugil Arcadia has a mind hax resistance but I don't think it beats one hundred, Shuna's unconventional resistance saves her maybe but I don't know who wins, Tomoki Iwahashi incons, first place probably wins but it seems Dragaux can resistance neg her resistance if her fate hax aren't passive. He should at least take 3rd

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki for High 4-C Simple defense of High Regen and a fair bit of resistences like resistence to EE. Offense is Thought based planetary mindhax, EE + Matter Manip + Powernull, BFR, Deconstruction and a fair bit of extra hax. Decent Placeholder for a spot

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki for High 4-C Simple defense of High Regen and a fair bit of resistences like resistence to EE. Offense is Thought based planetary mindhax, EE + Matter Manip + Powernull, BFR, Deconstruction and a fair bit of extra hax. Decent Placeholder for a spot
In the OP it states only the characters base states are considered, meaning she'd only be capable of being in the Top 5 for 5-C due to the High 4-C coming from a technique.

why is chaos in the top stop when yugioh peeps stomp them, the people with passive hax have that passive hax come from this thing which is AE1 and is the root cause of said hax

why is chaos in the top stop when yugioh peeps stomp them, the people with passive hax have that passive hax come from this thing which is AE1 and is the root cause of said hax
i dont think Chaos and evilswarms user cant afect each other tho just because you are AE doesnt mean you can affect a AE

Yeah I would've personally put Chaos at 2nd (below the YGO peeps) just to be sure, since the evilswarm virus is an abstract infection that passively corrupts the body, mind and soul (this also includes inorganic beings such as robots) but yeah non-conceptual AE type 1 from existing as a will, emotion, dream etc does get a bit funky in terms of the NPI needed to affect each one.

Also Shulk inconned Arceus because "surprise" holy llama too big to affect... (this was pre-revisons tho).

Is it passive?

EDiT: it's thought based from what I was told so Chaos can just precog and then just transmute or RW the Announcer. Unless I'm missing something Chaos should still be 2nd.
Is the transmutation/RW passive? Because if not then Announcer blitzes to hell and back and should at least take the spot with speed unequal

Last edited:
Pretty sure there are people with passives in Yu-Gi-Oh. By the way MFTL+ doesn't exist, it's Massively FTL+.

Xue Ying should easily clear the entire High 4C cause none would be able to react to him.
Ugh... another chinaman. Anyway a match against the YGO characters should be in order tbh.

The list should currently be (until matches are done):

1st) Characters from YGO
2nd) Xue Ying
3nd) Chaos (NNT)/Announcer BFDI (speed unequalized)
4th) Arkon
5th) Escanor

Is the transmutation/RW passive? Because if not then Announcer blitzes to hell and back and should at least take the spot with speed unequal
IIRC RW can be passive but transmutation is not.

Looking at 8-A Dragaux seems to clear almost as his corruption has to much range and potency and resistance negotiation. Fugil Arcadia has a mind hax resistance but I don't think it beats one hundred, Shuna's unconventional resistance saves her maybe but I don't know who wins, Tomoki Iwahashi incons, first place probably wins but it seems Dragaux can resistance neg her resistance if her fate hax aren't passive. He should at least take 3rd

Xue Ying should easily clear the entire High 4C cause none would be able to react to him.
1 speed is equal here, otherwise, Yugioh peeps would biltz him so much he wouldn't even get the chance to think, 2 evilswarm passives already get him since he doesn't seem to resist, and even if he does the passive shaddoll stuff gets him too, so would the aura and all the hax they have

Speed equal won't affect his extreme piercing since its a technique which is immeasurable. Plus even if somehow he gets haxed, he has 2 true bodies as long as one lives, he can recreate the other and can snipe from other dimensions like how his Mirage World which makes him omnipresent through it once used which is his first move.

Speed equal won't affect his extreme piercing since its a technique which is immeasurable. Plus even if somehow he gets haxed, he has 2 true bodies as long as one lives, he can recreate the other and can snipe from other dimensions like how his Mirage World which makes him omnipresent through it once used which is his first move.
yes, but i am decently sure that doesn't mean he doesn't have to still think or act to do it
Through what means because evilswarm are able to reach across dimensions to infect people

yes, but i am decently sure that doesn't mean he doesn't have to still think or act to do it
Through what means because evilswarm are able to reach across dimensions to infect people
His MIrage World resists to layers of bypass-ing through dimension as it's made by a second level True Meaning. Plus to affect his first you need to be able to attack through dimensions as his body exists in another one, then he is also one with the Mirage World which can reject anything from reaching him if it can't be bypassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back