• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location profiles are a thing now aren't they?

well i'll ask this question anwyays.

What happens to "a list" here if a character wins because of the "location" of a "his" realm?

Would it be recorded as "X-Character wins via "His realm?" similar with speed equal/unequal?

A reminder that critters haxes are passive and screw over jotaro
A reminder that anri has passive madness hax and lobotomy corp has high 8-Cs too, who passively mind screw dio
Smurf anything isn't allowed.
that isn't the case here, because it is only a particular end that has the smurf, otherwise, it is 3-A or 4-A

anyways dio and jotaro aren't getting past 3rd place in each of their lists it would be 4th if lob corp was on the list for dio

Looking at 8-A Dragaux seems to clear almost as his corruption has too much range and potency and resistance negotiation. Fugil Arcadia has a mind hax resistance but I don't think it more than one hundred, Shuna's unconventional resistance saves her maybe but I don't know who wins, Tomoki Iwahashi incons, first place probably wins but it seems Dragaux can resistance neg her resistance if her fate hax aren't passive. He should at least take 3rd

Han's mostly winning. Not 7 votes, but still, he negates nearly all of Alakazam's advantages (acausality v precognition, shields that protect against tk and having better tk himself, spatial shield that teleports attacks away hard countering 99% of Alakazam's arsenal) while having an insane amount himself (spatial manipulation to dice alakazam up, void manipulation to erase him, insane hundreds fold speed amps, regeneration, etc.).
Han for 2nd High 7A

Man, that 4-C is really, really flimsy... might make a crt later, since taking what's aknowledged as being a chariot to acuually be a scientifically accurate star is very baseless.

IIRC there was a match but it just kind of died out after a while (may have even been in the late 7-A tournament).

He should be able to counter her clone spam by using cognition based madness hax with his hound of tindalos, same way as Vandalieu bet her in the same tournament.

nasuverse for 5h 1C
I was gonna ask for reasons but the former 5th 1-C Captain Adam page was deleted, so Added.
He has Low Multiversal range in his 3-B key so he's a Smurf.
Han for 2nd High 7A
Added.
Why is Fukurou Tsurubami the 3th low 5-B if he is not physically low 5-B and he is only through hax?
Removed.
Due of Arceus stomping Transformers verse in a recent Thread, 2-A now should be:

Tier 2-A:

1. Characters from Puella Magi Verse

2. Lavos

3. Arceus

4. Characters from Transformers

5. Characters from Pokémon
Updated.
Looking at 8-A Dragaux seems to clear almost as his corruption has to much range and potency and resistance negotiation. Fugil Arcadia has a mind hax resistance but I don't think it beats one hundred, Shuna's unconventional resistance saves her maybe but I don't know who wins, Tomoki Iwahashi incons, first place probably wins but it seems Dragaux can resistance neg her resistance if her fate hax aren't passive. He should at least take 3rd
Updated.

She is only 2-B with a weapon, don't think she qualifies, besides Venuzdona, she isn't that haxed too, meanwhile Rimuru has so many passives, i don't remember them all.

Since i am here, why is Marvel above AWLBA in Low 1-A? Is Beyonder not the strongest there, Ruphas or Alovenus, one of them defeated him a while back. But maybe there is somebody stronger from Marvel that i don't know about.

Edit: How is Rimuru even still in High 7-A, he got upgraded to 6-C a long time ago.

She is only 2-B with a weapon, don't think she qualifies, besides Venuzdona, she isn't that haxed too, meanwhile Rimuru has so many passives, i don't remember them all.

Since i am here, why is Marvel above AWLBA in Low 1-A? Is Beyonder not the strongest there, Ruphas or Alovenus, one of them defeated him a while back. But maybe there is somebody stronger from Marvel that i don't know about.
The list is outdated. Last boss should tie with marvel speed equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back