• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 1 concept manipulation got removed, so type 2 became the new type 1 and 3 became 2, 4 became 3.

If you meant Demiurge vs Saint Seiya, the last time Demiurge fought Saint Seiya was years ago, and they have undergone many revisions since then, so idk how that match goes now.

Type 1 concept manipulation got removed, so type 2 became the new type 1 and 3 became 2, 4 became 3.

If you meant Demiurge vs Saint Seiya, the last time Demiurge fought Saint Seiya was years ago, and they have undergone many revisions since then, so idk how that match goes now.
Correction type 1 didnt get removed just got merged with type 2

if someone makes that match of Demiurge vs Saint Seiya please link it

but iirc 2-A Saint Seiya characters are in need of repair lol

Multiple projects are planned for them, but their all time consuming. thinking about making a page for commonly shared abilities among the characters

Think it was Cronus.

Don't Saint Seiya Gods have like passive stat reduction, life manipulation, paralysis etc etc now?

Not really a point to match her up with them, her hax isn't passive, and her resistances don't cover those. Unless they can't like affect Incorporeal beings or something, plus Demigure is an abstract of dreams and ideas.

Maybe she does have passive hax though, I made the profile years ago before that was really a thing on the wiki, but don't feel like replaying 11 Eyes.

SS Gods are type 2 abstracts last i remember, but could be wrong, something about being able to regenerate as long as their concepts exist, but taking like years to come back.

If M gets #5, don't see a point in Demiurge vs Cronus anyway, besides fun i guess.

Whenever Sona-Nyl finally comes out Edison is gonna replace M though, since he has all his abilities + more probably, he certainly at the very least would have more speed being Omnipresence since he is the entire universe time, space and darkness.

Last edited:
Li Qiye for spot in 6C. He has 3B summons with the standard xianxia bullshit hax, is protected mind and soul with 3Bs with law manipulation
He should be able to beat Kenji and Danny Phantom characters with speed equalized but speed unequalized Danny Phantom characters just speed blitz and one shot as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
If anyone somehow tries to temper with his soul/mind they will be hit by the powers of laws of a dozen of 3B guys - so if Danny somehow attacks him I would assume he would be oneshot since he's a phantom but I can be wrong since I never seen the show .... based my thing on the perception that he's a phantom and each of his attacks will hit the soul.

If anyone somehow tries to temper with his soul/mind they will be hit by the powers of laws of a dozen of 3B guys - so if Danny somehow attacks him I would assume he would be oneshot since he's a phantom but I can be wrong since I never seen the show .... based my thing on the perception that he's a phantom and each of his attacks will hit the soul.
Ghosts in Danny Phantom can attack the physical body on a molecular level and vaporize which would ignore conventional durability. They don't half to hit the soul or mind...

gen 8 legendary pokemon profiles are being made but it seems most of those tiers have a way around the power null
nah Eternatus's Null is layered it might beat Yhwach since it nulls basically everything in Pokemon
Also the 6-Bs which are coming have stuff like passive soul+passive life force manip and passive below absolute zero aura

nah Eternatus's Null is layered it might beat Yhwach since it nulls basically everything in Pokemon
Also the 6-Bs which are coming have stuff like passive soul+passive life force manip and passive below absolute zero aura
Uhm, I don't recall Eternamax nulling abilities, and there's not Absolute Zero either.

1st: I'd need scans for that, and we'd need to discuss that in the actual CRT

2nd: discussing profiles which aren't even completed in the Top 5 isn't really the best idea
1. Its coded like that so you can't damage Eternatus before summoning Zacian and Zamezenta
2. he was literally saying how those profiles were in development

Anyway, again, we should stop talking about Pokémon Tier 6s now, we should talk about them when the profiles are out, so have some patience y'all lmao.

Calyrex for 6-B. Dunno which form can go far since passive Absolute Zero or Soul Absorption are no joke, but both of them definitely beat Super Monkey. Question is: which is the strongest of 3rd and 2nd place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back