• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contenders for 2-A:
This monster

OR

Characters from FE Heroes like death herself

I recommend against using characters from Xenoblade or DnD since both are subject to potentially becoming tier 1 smurfs in the future (albeit the former's revision has sorta died) .

I recommend not using Ain since he may actually receive a sustainable downgrade in his current revision.

Both characters from both DBH or FF may become contenders for 2-A but are still going through current revisions, so keep them off the recommendation list for the time being (ignore my Neo-Exdeath comment earlier).

That's my takes for the 5th spot in 2-A. If I'm forgetting someone please comment below.
^Ahem!

He has erasure that can bybass resistances and one shot other 2A gods. He has insane mind hax since he is dnd and has the usual dnd resistances to nearly everything
If you're going to keep ignoring me, I can always ask one of the DND supporters to explain why Orcus shouldn't be on this list.

Spoiler alert: he has concept hax type 1 that allows to him kill 2-As with 1-A smurf hax. CM type 1 doesn't grant 1-A by itself anymore but until the CM revisions are done (essentially merging types 1 and 2 CM) it's still very much a smurf hax as well as future revisions that are planned to make all DnD 2-As, 1-A smurfs.

Slappy (Books) for tying 3rd 9-B to explain he should resist madness type three thanks to also having it and is about as hard to kill if not harder and has some extra hax.
Added.
Announcer should be removed from 5-A as he is no longer that tier
Removed.
For Shadow low 7-C 3/2 tieing with rei, for one shadow mind who is a part of shadow in this key and can be summoned by him was already accepted by supporters of both verses that it is an icon, with shadow having passive fate manip which basically turns the entire world in his favor, is inorganic and is non-physical, has all of his perks which include, increased damage buffs, stomping you from using magic via concussion, being able to knock people down with kicks easier via steel foot, ignoring guards via guard break, not dying from a death blow and healing from it via enlightenment, his blocks can neg damage on a chance, more dealing extra damage, chance to reduce the damage done to his body and to his head, chance to reduce magic damage, restoring health off of his magic, damage reduction in the air or on the ground, that was perks alone for enchantments which can go on his body, his head, his legs or his weapon, he has more extra damage, he can weaken people and poision even other inorganics, he can heal, he can gain heal from attacks made on him on a chance, can have his weapons lifesteal on a chance, can stun, can set a timebomb that does his damage again after he attacks you and kocks you upwards, can take less damage and send it back on a chance with him having reistances to soul, empath, mind, memory, corruption (with a bit or morailty), madness, void and life, with him having time travel via eclipse, and for SF3 stuff he has light manip, forcefilds, has resistance to more soul stuff and possesion, posion, fear, disease and radiation and that is for shadow by himself, but as a said earlier, he has shadow mind as apart of him that he can summon to help, shadow mind has possesion, mind manip, corruption on a body and soul level, transmutation, empath and morality manip, summoning of shadow beasts which also posses and disease hax people (not in the way that is Incorganic physology reistable), they corrupt and transmute people into more of themselves, when they attack they heal and the healing gets stronger the more scared you are of them, and back onto more of shadow minds stuff, he is all of shadow energy so to get rid of him you need to get rid of all of it, he also has fear manip, disease and dream manip, can make forcefeilds that explode upon breaking that also heal him from the damage they took, all of it's attacks heal it andit heals passvely and can use shadow energy to heal itself, has poison manip, darkness and weather manip, chain manip, electricity, tk, sleep manip, and i am not going to keep listing this since he has too much stuff, the other key point is fight rules which cause rules to be imposed within an area if there is enough shadow energy which has a varity of uses and things it causes and says no to.
...Added. Though you could have just made a match instead of making this hard to read post.
The Idea of Evil seems to be untouchable in high 7-C so they that first place I think.
High 7-C list got updated since True Dark Genie is above Han on the normal top five strongest. I believe Idea of Evil Inconclusives TDG since they can't put each other down.

Meng Chuan for 1st Low 7C

He has High regen, multiple immortalities inorganic physiology

In the second Key, he has multiple domains that are always active in a fight (most of the time even when not in a fight) meaning if the target(s) are in the range they will get affected by the Electromagnetic, Seamless, Dharma, and Darkstar Domain.

Electromagnetic - scouting, attacking with lightning, plus enhance his flying sword speed.

Darkstar - increase his speed, defense, attack power, plus can conceal himself within its range, it also has a repulsive force - the closer one is to the user, the stronger the force, use the void (space) to repel enemies so you'll have to bypass spatial manip to even get close to him, not just gravity manip. It can also invade an enemy and make him/her unconscious plus sense things.

Seamless - a stronger version of the repulsive force from the Darkstar Domain, that will also weaken the incoming attacks (all kind of attacks as it blocks divine powers, soul powers, laws), increase the power by 30 percents and weaken the foes for this amount, can generate all kind of elements/phenomena within the range and create multiple layers around the user that need to be bypassed to reach him.

Dharma - control the five elements and the spacetime within its range.

They are all active, then he has his Baleful Aura that will freeze all things within its range and shatter them to nothingness and decrease the speed of these foes.

Then even if speed is equalized with all these debuffs/buffs and then he has his Infinite Law Art which increases his speed by 50 times.

If you're going to keep ignoring me, I can always ask one of the DND supporters to explain why Orcus shouldn't be on this list.

Spoiler alert: he has concept hax type 1 that allows to him kill 2-As with 1-A smurf hax. CM type 1 doesn't grant 1-A by itself anymore but until the CM revisions are done (essentially merging types 1 and 2 CM) it's still very much a smurf hax as well as future revisions that are planned to make all DnD 2-As, 1-A smurfs.
Who is planning to make all D&D 2-As into 1-A smurfs? Since this has not been brought up by any of the D&D supporters to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back