• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han vs Alakazam

So, to argue for this.

I doubt Trace can mimic The Gamer, since it's superior causality manipulation that trumps other causality manipulation (and law manipulation).

Han bending causality and resisting information analysis can really break things for Alakazam's usual precog tactic as well.

And Han's mind manipulation is done through causality manip/law manip and can negate planetary stuff.

Coupled with Han having many one hit kill moves, directly hitting past Alakazam's psychic defences with Heavenly Fist (I'd assume causality enforced "no barriers can protect you" is superior to Feint), and him having hundreds fold speed amp should easily win him this.

Whats Alakazam's first several attacks?
It has the passive ability to mimic an enemy's passive ability (stuff like Pressure or Water Absorb), and then seeing all of its enemy's life from beginning to ending.

After that, no standard moves cuz its a Pokémon, but presumably whatever it foresaw to be the most effective - which it can't do here.

Thats pretty neat I must say, to see the entire life. I assume it doesnt take much time to procese it.

It's kind of said it simply does in pokedex entries. The anime doesn't show it, and obviously it can't fight super effectively without your commands in the games, so... it probably does.

I see, we'll it its a good info analysis but If he doesnt have other things to augument it like other abilities be them hax, passives, thought based or the like arts beyond the copy ability then its won't help much as Han not only resist to his info but also has thought based skills and has a large list of abilities that will give him the higher ground.

Han Jee Han FRA, he is just overall haxxier, resists key abilities and it's gg from there(tho i know not of how high he scales in AP in high 7A because of all the amounts of scaling chain, so i will recommend a note section in the accepted calcs section.

for han his High 7A key is 500% boast over his regular key which is above his golem who is 1000 times above the tsar bomb

for han his High 7A key is 500% boast over his regular key which is above his golem who is 1000 times above the tsar bomb
yeah, that should be put in a note section, like

Notes:
  • Golem(Bosmon iirc) AP comes from being x1000 Tsar bomb(insert the AP of 1000 a tsar bomb)
  • Han Jeehan High 7A scales to being 500% above his Golem(insert AP Of being 500% above his golem)
I think that could make it easier to those that don't know literally this, many verses also includes that in their accepted calc section, just a suggestion.

Added it to the calcs section.

"7-Bs and 7-As also scale from the Tsar Bomba and four times its power respectively, per character statements of Bosmon punching as hard and Han becoming five times as strong. 500% stat amps push some of the 7-As into High 7-A."

And vote counted.

Last edited:
four times
just in case, the note says five.
  • 7-Bs and 7-As also scale from the Tsar Bomba and five times its power respectively, per character statements of Bosmon punching as hard and Han becoming five times as strong. 500% stat amps push some of the 7-As into High 7-A.
Also idk if im wrong or anything so it is 7B=Tsar Bomb, Bosmon is 4-5 times that(?), and Han (up)scales to that in base and then 500% amps?? Because if the addition of the values of the scaling is possible, like other verses do EX:
Fate S/N: the calc is 79 gigatons and 1/3 of that is the AP listed

Notes

Honkai Impact: the calc is 8.75 Teratons half that is 4.38 teratons
S-Ranker tier: Can also be called "Mid tier". All S-Rankers are within this tier scaling above the likes of Wendy who is stronger than the Pseudo Herrschers. Whom scale to 50% of Sirin. With Emperor class Honkai downscaling off of this. Low 6-B+ (4.38 Teratons)
Tower of God: Calc is 18,7 kilotons, twice that is 37 kilotons
Note:
  • The At least 7-C's like Workshop Battle Arc Ran with Redan are scaled to be 2x as strong as the 7-C's (37.4 Kilotons)
All ctrl c+v from the page of the verses

From what i've seen in other threads Alakazam's most dangerous things are Resistance neg with "Miracle eye" (it allows him to hit dark types with psychic moves, dark types being immune to them. It also ignores changes to the evasion stat, greatly increasing the chances of his next attack hitting) and his mind hax, wich as far as i recall is superior or equal to mindhax that controlled a large island full of pokemon, but i dunno about the exact number.

The resistance negation is treated as being able to allow Alakazam to ignore resistance to psychic abilities in general, including mindhax ( i dunno how we treat the "ignore changes to evasion stat" part tho). he also spams teleport in tandem with his precognition.

I'm not really that knowledgeable in pokemon tho, and i'm just parroting stuff i saw on other threads.
I'd say it's better to call an expert or something, but from what i've seen i think Han jee-Han wins

I'm not sure if that would allow Alakazam to hit past Han's barriers, but I doubt he can really one-shot either way.

Han's mental resistance warps causality to work, it's more or a "this is an absolute rule" than a potency struggle (which can happen in-verse, whenever he fights someone also powered by Gaia, he needs to rely on normal mental resistance against others). I don't think Alakazam can do anything against that.

Back