• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does we really count 1+1 people as layer? (for the 1 trio<2trio) Because if yes then it will be more easy for me

Kazuradrop have authority resistance and authority are 4D, by herself she have already 5 layer of resistance as she get more Divinity and more powerful each time she had absorbed one of the sakura five and BB.

But i like i do a crt now for a basic scalling chain kayer till the blog is made
so 5 unquantifiable layers yeah that doesn't matter at all

Lake Trio's Mind Hax isn't simple for one infinite multiverse, it's for 10's of millions of them.

So 2-A x 10's of millions, for one of the Lake Trio's Potency. It requires all three of them together to affect either Palkia or Dialga, no less will work. The Lake Trio's Mind Hax can't affect Giratina, and if Palkia and Dialga both appear they can't handle both. Hoopa can Mind Hax all three of them at once. Arceus was able to empower a human to be completely immune to Hoopa's stuff.
Does we count range or affecting a 4D?

Mind, and Soul, Hax works on Potency. While Layers give some resistance, they don't actually help much when it's like resistance against someone who mind haxed 10 people + 3 layers vs someone with a mindhax potency of 1Million.

Mind, and Soul, Hax works on Potency. While Layers give some resistance, they don't actually help much when it's like resistance against someone who mind haxed 10 people + 3 layers vs someone with a mindhax potency of 1Million.
I know that but doesn't have a diff between mind hax 1 million of 3D mind people vs 10 of 4D mind people by ex?

But anyways all the people have even forgotten that kazu had too ten crown and hit detection even whitout resistance but well i make the crt and we will re talk about when finish

In fate it give you "immunity" to all lower authority could do, don't understand what you want tell
and that still doesn't matter at all
layers are useless unless you are trying to outclass baseline stuff
Mindhax that effects 2 minds is better then a fairly big scaling chain above 1 mind

and that still doesn't matter at all
layers are useless unless you are trying to outclass baseline stuff
Mindhax that effects 2 minds is better then a fairly big scaling chain above 1 mind
And mindhax that affect 1 4D mind is better than mindhax affectinf 2 3D mind. So i Mean the thing doesn't change

This is going nowhere fast, so I suggest we just stop this until the blog is done. Then we can see how much weight what Regidian says has.

and your ignoring the argument yeah until you bring feats of someone effecting multiple 4D minds and resisting that she still gets mindhax.
It's easy soul is at least 4D in fate and the mind is in the soul.

"Memories, mind, and Magic Circuit are actually in the soul.
So the body's only a terminal to move around, and the command structure is invincible in that world."

So the body's only a terminal to move around, and the command structure is invincible in that world."
not only did you not post proof for that you didn’t post why that would mean anything and the mind being contained within a 4D object would not make it 4D

Can you guys stop being tryhard and stop the conversations? Its lead nowhere and going circle right now, Everything already said to drop it and you guys still continuing

transcend.gif

all souls in fate are 4-D by default?any scan for that because it's like saying even a normal dog in Fate has 4-D soul
Yeah have it

Edin Shugra Quasar: Royal Crown Shining in the Primeval Universe: Space Ishtar's own Noble Phantasm. She begins by summoning the ancient Bel Maanna temple, the "testimony of the goddess" from the primordial universe, before unleashing the higher-dimensional soul that composes it and generating an entire galaxy to turn into energy, firing it as a volatile projectile with enough power to obliterate entire cosmic domains.

"The Third Magic allows for the materialization of the soul, bringing about an immortal existence of a higher dimension able to take a spiritual form while influencing the physical world."

"Virtual Spiritrons [Circumstances]
Once, there had been a miracle on the earth able to materialize the soul.
That, however, was lost in the Great Collapse of the 70s. Since then, accepting their downfall, the magi incorporated the modern science they had once tabooed and gave the “soul” a new definition.
It was “the location of where the conscious was being outputted”, the magical theory of virtual spiritrons.
In the past, the conscious could only be manifested through the body.
But the magi pinpointed the location of the “soul” and succeeded in outputting it to the new frontier, projecting it as an avatar in the cyber world.

With this, the magi transferred themselves to the electronic world and became capable of more advanced information acquisition.

After all, the soul was a higher dimensional energy body and it was quite superior as an information medium.
With the announcement of this theory, networking technology if nothing else made significant strides in the new world.
The military industrial complex in exchange for their real world weapons development being suspended devoted their resources in development of weapons that were in the cyber world."

Bringing back up what @deonment brought up, the Abnos from lobotomy should reasonably take #1 High 8-C and #1 to #2 8-B. They have passive mind, fear and madness along with resistance negation.

Lake Trio's Mind Hax isn't simple for one infinite multiverse, it's for 10's of millions of them.

So 2-A x 10's of millions, for one of the Lake Trio's Potency. It requires all three of them together to affect either Palkia or Dialga, no less will work. The Lake Trio's Mind Hax can't affect Giratina, and if Palkia and Dialga both appear they can't handle both. Hoopa can Mind Hax all three of them at once. Arceus was able to empower a human to be completely immune to Hoopa's stuff.
oh wait yeah I forgot this was a thing

I've nominated Tsuki ga Michibiku characters for the top spot of High 6-B and 6-B about 4-5 times now for like two months. With no change in sight kek.

and High 6-B may be arguable (Although I'd still say Alte at least wins against the top spots pretty comfortably), but 6-B certainly isn't.

More like that key is going to become tier 2, though i guess you could say her first key will have tier 2 hax since she can negate Shiro's power who is tier 2, but i know there is a revision going on about about higher dimensions and smurf hax, so might not be smurf anymore.

Alice though will have tier 2 hax such as having Kuromeinia's power, and tier 2 growth, as she has infinite growth which would let her eventually surpass a tier 2 being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back