• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Authority Layers (and a little scalling chain).

So it's a CRT about layer of resistance of authority in fate. (Just for the time that the blog about authority get finish). The but is to get the scalling chain here accepted for now

Already tell in their profile but some example here.

• "She was still ultimately doomed once the Holy Grail War would be completed and everything besides the winner was to be deleted, so Karna gave her his armor to allow her to return to the real world due to the nature of the sun overwhelming that of the moon" (talk about Karma armor resisting Moon cell)

• "Even if both Quetzalcoatl and Ishtar had their full-powered authorities and the help of any other powers left in Mesopotamia they wouldn't be able to damage Tiamat."

• "Quetzalcoatl boasts a large Magical Energy signal and after having witnessed her levels of Divinity, Jaguar Man seems to be nothing more than a paper tiger in comparison, she is stated multiple times to be the strongest member of the three goddess alliance, far surpassing Ishtar who had manifested as a Pseudo-Servant and Gorgon."

• "Merlin claims they wouldn't stand a chance against her without another servant with at least the same level of divinity. However, because she belongs to the lower grade among the Divine Spirit Servants" (for jaguar man).

• "God Arjuna had obtained an immeasurable amount of divinity and divine authority over the entirety of the Indian Lostbelt. His power was so immense that even Rama's Noble Phantasm posseded little to no effect on him and he easily brushed off its destructive power as seemingly only being "annoying". (Rama have authority).

• "Also, his Authority prevents the Moon Cell from deleting him because his Authority eclipses its own."(Saver)
Now we should talk about the scalling chain of autority. (For some that don't know bu most divine spirit in servant are weakened and divine soirit are weakened form of god)

Most of the feat i talk are already tell in their respective thread or explained here.

Servant Jaguar man(lowest grade of divine spirit in)<Jaguar man divine spirit<=Li Gen(Chinese diety killed by Nezha(who is the Chinese name of Nalakubara after he go in China)<Ao Bing(Ancient supperior of Nezha killed by her)<Nalakūbara (lower tier deity of Hindu mythology)<servant Eresh(is considered as only a mid rank goddess oustide underworld)<<Ishtar servant<Eresh babylonia outside Underworld<Ishtar weakened(The derivative version of Ishtar from our world possesses a total of seven Divine Authorities)<Gorgon with partial Tiamat authority<<Apollo servant<Artemis servant<dioscuri divine spirit<<Demeter divine spirit<Artemis divine sprit/Poseidon divine spirit(Caenis with Poseidon authority can disable Demeter authority)<Quetz weakened<<<Demeter God<Poseidon God<Zeus(normal one)<Space ishtar weakened(Is the composit God of Venus)<Space ishtar< Astarte after becoming the Universe<Moon Cell BB=<Melt lvl 999(is a threat for BB)<Kazuradrop with Melt absorbed(+ BB and passionlip)<<Kiara absorbing (Passionlip/BB/Melt)=<Kingprotea FP(Was considered as a threat by Kiara and BB)<Kazuradrop after absorbing Kingprotea(+BB/Melt/Passionlip)<Nero Venus<= Ibuki Douji(Casual ibuki is tell equal to LB Zeus (we don't which %)< Douman absorbing Ibuki=Full Beast (Douman magical energy was compared to them he just don't have the qualifications to became a beast)...... composite Zeus/arjuna alter/ amaterasu will be equally her till we get better translation of lb5 etc

Last edited:
Why are Kiara, Kingprotea and Meltlilith above BB? Why is Nero so high? Why is Arjuna considered above them all.
Kiara CCC have absorbed BB, Meltlililith lvl 999 is considered a thread to BB, and Kingprotea is a direct thread on BB it's why BB use babyfication on here.

CCC nero have defeated BB, regalia nero >CCCnero and Venus nero who is Nero with regalia and a god have defeat Sephar who >> regalia nero

Arjuna Atler(not normal) have absorbed all the Hindu God and is the most powerful being in Fgo for now.

Kiara hasn't shown that she can use something like BB's abilities and she was quickly defeated by the very beings she absorbed, who were weakened.
Meltlilith and Kingprotea being considered a threat is not enough to be considered more powerful. Gilgamesh without Power of the beginning was considered a threat by the Moon Cell, and he wasn't powerful enough at that point to deal with BB or the Moon Cell.
Why is Sefar considered above BB? They never fought. It couldn't even deal with the Moon Cell.

How powerful are those Hindu gods? Do you have an actual evidence to support the claim of him being the most powerful being in Grand Order?

Kiara hasn't shown that she can use something like BB's abilities and she was quickly defeated by the very beings she absorbed, who were weakened.
Meltlilith and Kingprotea being considered a threat is not enough to be considered more powerful. Gilgamesh without Power of the beginning was considered a threat by the Moon Cell, and he wasn't powerful enough at that point to deal with BB or the Moon Cell.
Why is Sefar considered above BB? They never fought. It couldn't even deal with the Moon Cell.

How powerful are those Hindu gods? Do you have an actual evidence to support the claim of him being the most powerful being in Grand Order?
She don't need to show to be able to use BB abilities to, Kiara was defeated by CCC servant not BB, bB was just able to stop the absorbtion because Kiara didn't search to stop it

Being a threat that have steal some of your authority over moon cell do, and BB tell herself that Kingprotea can become more powerful than(it's why i make FP kingprotea).

We never know if gilgamesh could deal with them in the begginning, and the CCC mystic code who he tell to jjst have redone him the power he lose in Far side was able to defeat BB.

Because he was defeated by venus Nero who is ablve regalia nero who is above CCC nero who have defeated BB. He litteraly have destroy 86 % of moon cell lol.

It's tell like litteraly in the game? And for power Shiva openings his third eyes conceptual destroy Kama who is a Beast.

Last edited:
I have many issues with Kiara scaling to BB, and Arjuna Alter being a top tier in the scaling chain and not BB but i don't care enough to do anything about it lol

Anyways, isn't this CRT a bit premature? I think it would do some good to think about things over time and collect more information.

I have many issues with Kiara scaling to BB, and Arjuna Alter being a top tier in the scaling chain and not BB but i don't care enough to do anything about it lol

Anyways, isn't this CRT a bit premature? I think it would do some good to think about things over time and collect more information.
Kiara litteraly absorbed BB, it's kiara that have absorbed her who is in the scalling not Kiara alone.

BB is like the baseline of 2-A scalling it's a thing that most of the people in discord showed you.

What more information you want? and the scalling chain is a thing that was do a long time already. And it's tell in the intro that it's a premises before the authority blog who will make the complete scalling chain

Last edited:
Kiara definitely does need to show that he can use her abilities. She was in fact screwed over by the ones she absorbed.

BB said that if Gawain helped Karna they would defeat her. So, 2-A Gawain? Of course not. You cannot take everything at face value. Kingprotea has no feats "at full power" so this is nothing more than assumption based on nothing.

I don't understand the part with Gilgamesh. No, he couldn't deal with her. That's why we have the whole part about awakening Power of the beginning in him. He comments something like "if there is no other way". I don't remember the exact dialogue.

Don't remember where it says "86%". Sefar, an offensive entity, was in fact stopped by the Moon Cell, an observation device that is passive. I wouldn't call that an achievement. Also, what is the evidence that Regalia Nero is more powerful than CCC Nero?

I still don't see how Arjuna is at the top. The whole "has all Hindu gods" sounds nice, but you have no idea how powerful they are except the divine trinity, who are at the top of the pantheon. Some of which give power to BB and others.

BB being a baseline 2-A and a character from which everyone else scales is simply nonsense.

And where is Gilgamesh? Someone is bound to ask about him since he is a popular character.

The problem lies in the fact that there isn't enough evidence to create a scaling chain. I was strongly against it and am against it now as well. Nothing can come from this except misinformation. It won't be informative nor correct.

BB said that if Gawain helped Karna they would defeat her. So, 2-A Gawain? Of course not. You cannot take everything at face value. Kingprotea has no feats "at full power" so this is nothing more than assumption based on nothing.
Excuse me, what? I think that the fact that BB fear Kingprotea is enough proof that she KP>BB, when KP appeared in SE.RA.PH both Kiara and BB acknowledge that she was too much for them and sealed her, a KP that already had the babyfication of BB and even so they feared her. Can't talk about the rest, but the fact that KP is superior than BB is that, a fact, is undeniable, I can't see any room for debating with that.

Excuse me, what? I think that the fact that BB fear Kingprotea is enough proof that she KP>BB, when KP appeared in SE.RA.PH both Kiara and BB acknowledge that she was too much for them and sealed her, a KP that already had the babyfication of BB and even so they feared her. Can't talk about the rest, but the fact that KP is superior than BB is that, a fact, is undeniable, I can't see any room for debating with that.
I just want to say that the BB that fears KP is a duplicate BB (doppleganger, clone) that BB is her Type 3 Acasuality at work where as the BB that absorbed the Mooncell and literally became it is the entire reason why CCC happened. That was the only BB to absorb the Mooncell fully.

Kiara definitely does need to show that he can use her abilities. She was in fact screwed over by the ones she absorbed.

I don't understand the part with Gilgamesh. No, he couldn't deal with her. That's why we have the whole part about awakening Power of the beginning in him. He comments something like "if there is no other way". I don't remember the exact dialogue.

Don't remember where it says "86%". Sefar, an offensive entity, was in fact stopped by the Moon Cell, an observation device that is passive. I wouldn't call that an achievement. Also, what is the evidence that Regalia Nero is more powerful than CCC Nero?

I still don't see how Arjuna is at the top. The whole "has all Hindu gods" sounds nice, but you have no idea how powerful they are except the divine trinity, who are at the top of the pantheon. Some of which give power to BB and others.

BB being a baseline 2-A and a character from which everyone else scales is simply nonsense.

And where is Gilgamesh? Someone is bound to ask about him since he is a popular character.

The problem lies in the fact that there isn't enough evidence to create a scaling chain. I was strongly against it and am against it now as well. Nothing can come from this except misinformation. It won't be informative nor correct.
She doesn't need it's not about who use the ability to who, she was beaten by CCC servant, but yeah BB resisted her absorbtion doesn't mean in the time she had absorbed BB she was not more powerful than her.

For kingprotea it's BB herself to tell it so what the assumption you want tell? And she litteraly able to do a fight with Kazuradrop who have absorbed most of the power of BB at this time.

BB is unwilling to do anything and simply says, "didn’t see a thing, let’s put a lid on it", and even Kiara Sessyoin is only able to wash her hands of the situation after saying, "this might be a bit too much." Hans Christian Andersen says her release from her prison would cause the entirety of the transformed Seraphix to be destroyed.

For Gilgamesh, the gilgamesh that we take as servant is weakened by having resting too much time in Far side, when he re got CCC Mystic code he tell that he had regain the power he had originally.

For the weakened.
"That’s not Gilgamesh’s responsibility. While his physical condition did degrade during his long sleep, the original cause of it is my own failings."

We don't know how Sefar was stopped by Moon cell, we just know that it's destroy most of it, for the regalia>CCC it's because CCC Mystic code is tell to be too weak compared to altera powered by Velber when nero with regalia beat her.

Arjuna alter have absorbed the power of the trinity too, karna armor was already enough to stop moon cell authority from erasing junako and he should be more powerful than Saver who is part of the hindu pantheon and was able to hijack moon cell too.

If you think the scalling chain accepted by previous people is non sense make a CRT don't talk about it here.

Gilgamesh is not in because hard to scale with the thing of Kazuradrop/kingprotea as he never fight them or have direct scaling with them.

And for what i see you just not be okay with how the scalling chain was accepted before but it's not here you should talk about it.

Last edited:
I just want to say that the BB that fears KP is a duplicate BB (doppleganger, clone) that BB is her Type 3 Acasuality at work where as the BB that absorbed the Mooncell and literally became it is the entire reason why CCC happened. That was the only BB to absorb the Mooncell fully.
Proof of it? The acausality type 3 of BB is because she count all of her possible her in all universe as her, not because of clone/doppleganger. And already show by Kazuradrop that it's the real BB.

Last edited:
So like i tell if you guy are not okay with the original 2-A scalling chain made by the others long time ago, you should make a crt.

This thread is based on the feat and the scalling chain accepted in the profile.

Why i get only people that are just not okay with the 2-A chain scalling accepted in vsb

Last edited:
The scaling chain would never work for Nasuverse and you put Yamata-no-Orochi and Douman too high and Zeus is too low.

Zeus>Sefar>Amaterasu>Susanoo>Yamata-no-Orochi>Japanese Phanteon

If you put Ibuki or Orochi above Zeus then all of the scaling chain is make no sense.

The scaling chain would never work for Nasuverse and you put Yamata-no-Orochi and Douman too high and Zeus is too low.

If you put Ibuki or Orochi above Zeus then all of the scaling chain is make no sense.
It's actually makes sense that Ibuki is equal or above Zeus because a casual Ibuki was compared in power with Zeus.

It's actually makes sense that Ibuki is equal or above Zeus because a casual Ibuki was compared in power with Zeus.
No, it doesnt, Ibuki only can recreated same energy pressure as 10% Zeus, and it makes no sense at all considering Yamata-No-Orochi who is supposed to be stronger than Ibuki is lost to Susanoo and we know that Japanese phanteon lost to Sefar, while Zeus is the one who killed Sefar.

In the scalling chain here amaterasu is above sefar not the contrary, people tell me that the sefar and amaterasu being comparable was a mistranslation and it talked about nine tail tamamo.(because the 387 420 489 number came from the multiplications by each tail)

No, it doesnt, Ibuki only can recreated same energy pressure as 10% Zeus, and it makes no sense at all considering Yamata-No-Orochi who is supposed to be stronger than Ibuki is lost to Susanoo and we know that Japanese phanteon lost to Sefar, while Zeus is the one who killed Sefar.
Where do you get your 10%zeus?

The sefar killing japanese pantheon is apparently only a NA translation people in discord tell me, + we know after that by ex he never fought the norse mythology etc.
And it's composite zeus who killed sefar not zeus

Last edited:
The sefar killing japanese pantheon is apparently only a NA translation people in discord tell me, + we know after that by ex he never fought the norse mythology etc.
Would need proof tho.

Main gist looks fine to me anyway.

In the scalling chain here amaterasu is above sefar not the contrary, people tell me that the sefar and amaterasu being comparable was a mistranslation and it talked about nine tail tamamo.(because the 387 420 489 number came from the multiplications by each tail)

Where do you get your 10%zeus?

This is the problem with you, you didn't actually read the story.

Amaterasu is stronger than Sefar energy wise but Sefar is a hard counter to Gods hence Japanese Phanteon and other phanteon lost to her.

Read the fkin Lostbelt, we have argued this several time. In entire Losbelt, Zeus never go full power, even in last battle we only fought him at 35% + Quirinus weaken him.

Lostbelt Zeus is the one who killed Sefar in his megazord mode, but he retain the power of all Olympians post killing Sefar.

This is the problem with you, you didn't actually read the story.

Amaterasu is stronger than Sefar energy wise but Sefar is a hard counter to Gods hence Japanese Phanteon and other phanteon lost to her.

Read the fkin Lostbelt, we have argued this several time. In entire Losbelt, Zeus never go full power, even in last battle we only fought him at 35% + Quirinus weaken him.

Lostbelt Zeus is the one who killed Sefar in his megazord mode, but he retain the power of all Olympians post killing Sefar.
Pretty sure that tell that 35% is the full power he can have access for battle because the other authority are not for battle.

For Amaterasu it's already tell that the one who defeated Amaterasu is Abe no seimei in shimousa...

The 387 420 489 energy is the energy of nine tail tamamo not Amaterasu it's litteraly the resultant you got if you do the multiplications, so except if you tell that nine tail tamamo=amaterasu (For each tail that Tamamo grows back, her power is multiplied by 9, giving her nine-tailed form a power of 387,420,489. Whereas she could never hope to defeat an A rank Servant with just one tail, as the number of tails increases, it becomes ridiculous to even compare the two)

Would need proof tho.

Main gist looks fine to me anyway.
. it's here will be hard to find the raw directly but can search it if need.

And here Tamamo tell herself that the Sun goddess can fight on par with Velber she just doesn't want to become it because still want to be the servant of Hakuno.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that tell that 35% is the full power he can have access for battle because the other authority are not for battle
Bruh, are you going to tell me that every Gods use their authority all the time ? and even so what's makes Amaterasu and Yamata no Orochi above Zeus if we cannot determine it with their full potential? Because Ibuki could create the same energy pressure as 10% Zeus? Tell me what's makes it become your solid proof of Orochi being above Zeus?

For Amaterasu it's already tell that the one who defeated Amaterasu is Abe no seimei in shimousa...
If you read the story and IRL myth you would know that the one Abe no Seimei killed was Divine spirit Tamamo not Goddess Amaterasu.

And here Tamamo tell herself that the Sun goddess can fight on par with Velber she just doesn't want to become it because still want to be the servant of Hakuno.
Yes, in fact Amaterasu have more raw power than Sefar but still lose nonetheless.

Also the thing about Amaterasu says "watakusitachi" refers to "we" means ancient Gods and Japanese phanteon as a whole, if Amaterasu is not included among them then its not "watakusitachi/we" but "them".

Bruh, are you going to tell me that every Gods use their authority all the time ? and even so what's makes Amaterasu and Yamata no Orochi above Zeus if we cannot determine it with their full potential? Because Ibuki could create the same energy pressure as 10% Zeus? Tell me what's makes it become your solid proof of Orochi being above Zeus?

If you read the story and IRL myth you would know that the one Abe no Seimei killed was Divine spirit Tamamo not Goddess Amaterasu.

Yes, in fact Amaterasu have more raw power than Sefar but still lose nonetheless.

Also the thing about Amaterasu says "watakusitachi" refers to "we" means ancient Gods and Japanese phanteon as a whole, if Amaterasu is not included among them then its not "watakusitachi/we" but "them".
Don't understand what you tell in first part, i tell thet 35% of zeus is the thing that he can use in battle because it's the only part of authority that are lade for battle, the 65% are thing not made for battle so it will not make him more powerful.

From where you get the 10%Zeus one more time? And yeah ibuki with casual energy was compared to zeus and even if you tell about 10% ibuki is a bunrei made of one of the nine head of Yamamoto no orochi. AS zeus applicable combat is only 35% he will still be lower than orochi.

Tamamo litteraly tell that Amaterasu could win but she don't want to become amaterasu.

For that it's your assumption, the fact that just latter she tell that compared to the god from earth, Amaterasu can win face to sefar, show that Amaterasu never fight sefar herself or she will know that Amaterasu would lose and so not tell that.

I can remove Yamato no orochi from the list if you want, but you need to show me where the proof of the 10%zeus you talk about. And even whitout she made this casually and litteraly show after she have more energy that the previous statement

Last edited:
I just want to say. (I'm busy today so not much time to talk)There is 4 different statements where Tamammo Amaterasu lost to sefar at 4 different places in the game, and even more statements if you include the statements where she says "the gods lost" when she says that herself

I just want to say. (I'm busy today so not much time to talk)There is 4 different statements where Tamammo Amaterasu lost to sefar at 4 different places in the game, and even more statements if you include the statements where she says "the gods lost" when she says that herself
Can you show them? She say the god lost but like i tell after she litteraly that Amaterasu can win over sefar contrary to the god of earth but she don't want to become amaterasu, + not like tamamo herself was already able to damage sefar alone.

I don't know about this, for the most part the scaling chain seems fine, with one primary issue being the rating of some character like Zeus and Ibuki. Think we agreed, like a year ago that LB Zeus was stronger than Surtr and that Ibuki should not scale due to translations things.

Will pick up the thread later.

That being said, if we only talking about authority hax and not simple power then Idk

Last edited:
I don't know about this, for the most part the scaling chain seems fine, with one primary issue being the rating of some character like Zeus and Ibuki.

I think we agreed, like a year ago that LB Zeus was stronger than Surtr and that Ibuki should not scale due to translations things.

I will pick up the thread later.

That being said, if we only talking about authority hax and not simple power then Idk
If i understood things right. This thread is about Authority Hax and layers of resistance (the potency of the resistance to hax)

anyways; I'll comment later

Don't understand what you tell in first part, i tell thet 35% of zeus is the thing that he can use in battle because it's the only part of authority that are lade for battle, the 65% are thing not made for battle so it will not make him more powerful.
Bruh, you don't even read Olympus how do you know?

From where you get the 10%Zeus one more time? And yeah ibuki with casual energy was compared to zeus and even if you tell about 10% ibuki is a bunrei made of one of the nine head of Yamamoto no orochi. AS zeus applicable combat is only 35% he will still be lower than orochi.
Read Olympus, Zeus keep his power at 10% all the time while 90% he used it to maintain Olympus. Where do you get 10% Ibuki? No, there's no mention of a bunrei of Orochi is just 10% of its power what we know that Ibuki's power is close to Orochi but still much more weaker than the original one, and Orochi is an eight headed dragon not nine, please read the story ffs.

Tamamo litteraly tell that Amaterasu could win but she don't want to become amaterasu.

For that it's your assumption, the fact that just latter she tell that compared to the god from earth, Amaterasu can win face to sefar, show that Amaterasu never fight sefar herself or she will know that Amaterasu would lose and so not tell that.
Amaterasu herself stated that "we" lost to the White Titan give or take. Compare to the Gods of earth amaterasu have more raw power than Sefar but still lose, this is not a speculation she herself said it ffs.

I can remove Yamato no orochi from the list if you want, but you need to show me where the proof of the 10%zeus you talk about. And even whitout she made this casually and litteraly show after she have more energy that the previous statement
Read the damn story, do you really make this CRT and Scaling chain without reading the story?

Read Olympus, Zeus keep his power at 10% all the time while 90% he used it to maintain Olympus. Where do you get 10% Ibuki? No, there's no mention of a bunrei of Orochi is just 10% of its power what we know that Ibuki's power is close to Orochi but still much more weaker than the original one, and Orochi is an eight headed dragon not nine, please read the story ffs.
I have read it, stop act like your the only guys in the world that have read it, and read what i tell pls, do i tell that zeus doesn't keep his power at 10% normally? No. I ask in what this is a prove that ibuki is compared to that form.

It's not 10% ibuki i have forgot the "," for better comprehension, i have asked where do you come from with the comparison of 10% zeus for ibuki when the mc already know 35% of zeus and even if it was 10% zeus, it will not change much as ibuki is one of the head of yorochi And that ibuki have do it casually + that this ibuki was still in a servant saint graph.

"Ibuki Douji

Bunrei of the strongest dragon of ancient Japan - Yamata no Orochi, another side of Shuten who qualifies as one of the 3 great evils of Japan. A divine spirit who, despite being in a servant saint graph, was able to exerts immense magic energy on the same level as the LB kings."

Bruh, you don't even read Olympus how do you know?
Same for you, we don't even know if 100% combat aplicable exist ,as most of his authority are not made for battle but made for the ressource (like Demeter/Aphrodite authority), the 35% are litteraly 35% of all functionality unlocked, and we know already that many of the function are not for battle. (It's tell by himself that when he remove his limiter it's his true power) so no reason to assume that he can have more power above, even lore when if he had he would have use them when Quirinus litteraly negate all of the thing he had, except if you tell that his stupid enough to let himself get killed?

Amaterasu herself stated that "we" lost to the White Titan give or take. Compare to the Gods of earth amaterasu have more raw power than Sefar but still lose, this is not a speculation she herself said it ffs.
Except the "we" is for the ancient god not specifically Amaterasu (and amaterasu don't appear in extella so why you tell it's her that tell that?) and it's sill contradict what tell Tamamo + that Tamamo is already able to damage sefar.

Read the damn story, do you really make this CRT and Scaling chain without reading the story?
I mean you talk about never mentioned (like ibuki compared to 10%Zeus or Ibuki being close to orochi) or that i already tell that their know to be mistranslation.

You tell that Amaterasu tell she lost when i already proved how that contradict with other talk and feat showed by Tamamo + that NA have mistranslation.(+Amaterasu don't appear in Extella)

And i have made this scalling chain based too on what the people in discord talk, and i think it's good for you to not being in as Zeus is like what i tell and even worse lol.
I don't know about this, for the most part the scaling chain seems fine, with one primary issue being the rating of some character like Zeus and Ibuki. Think we agreed, like a year ago that LB Zeus was stronger than Surtr and that Ibuki should not scale due to translations things.

I don't know for that as i don't that i was here for some part but the people in discord scale Surtr vastly above Zeus, same for ibuki scaling above Zeus.

Last edited:

Anyways if what you tell is true for vsb then i have made some change, for surtr people in discord it's not that so i made them equal for now?

Last edited:
Otherwise except ibuki and LB Zeus (and potentially surtr) does some have other problem with the scaling?

Last edited:
Isn't one of the first things said in Olympus that Zeus is more powerful than Arjuna because his composite divinity doesn't rely on wordship to be substained? And thus he can't be depowered if he lacks it (and the power of frienship).

Surtr may be able to win against the other composite divinity LB Kings due to his NP, but he seems to lack firepower. He is limited to burning 9 worlds, while Zeus even without going all out is already dishing Anti-Solar System attacks.

Are we counting Ishtar's control over Gugalanna as part of her divinity? It was supposed to stall Tiamat for longer than Quetz could.

Also full Space Ishtar should outscale the Moon Cell composite divinities, either if we go by feats (capable of affecting the universe in the same scale of Arjuna Alter/Shiva) or by the scaling of the servant universe (it has covered the entire universe instead of being textures of Earth or the Moon Cell).

Last edited:
Isn't one of the first things said in Olympus that Zeus is more powerful than Arjuna because his composite divinity doesn't rely on wordship to be substained? And thus he can't be depowered if he lacks it (and the power of frienship).
It was not exactly said he more powerful but yeah he tell to not rely in worship,(so zeus should be more powerful than arjuna alter whitout worship) but here we talk arjuna with the worship the fp one.

Surtr may be able to win against the other composite divinity LB Kings due to his NP, but he seems to lack firepower. He is limited to burning 9 worlds, while Zeus even without going all out is already dishing Anti-Solar System attacks.

Are we counting Ishtar's control over Gugalanna as part of her divinity? It was supposed to stall Tiamat for longer than Quetz could.

Also full Space Ishtar should outscale the Moon Cell composite divinities, either if we go by feats (capable of affecting the universe in the same scale of Arjuna Alter/Shiva) or by the scaling of the servant universe (it has covered the entire universe instead of being textures of Earth or the Moon Cell).
For surtr if i go by what tell people in discord(because i don't have read this lb) krish tell that this LB had more chance to win than the one he his(so lb5) and apparently he have a more biggest chain scalling inside his LB etc (i have made them equal now till the time they make their crt when they will talk about that).

I don't count ishtar with gugalanna here, just ishtar with 7 authority in babylonia.

She should scale above moon cell normaly yeah but as for now she still just low 2-C in vsb so i have still put her below.

Back