• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incap and if that's not possible then he just endlessly gets destroyed. Actually Crota could destroy him over and over passively, so that counts as incap.

Charisma won't affect him. While he has some resistance to such attacks, don't think her speed can keep with him, and even then if speed is equal he has passives - power nullification if his saber is out and if the target feels his saber presence they will be instantly hit (basically if you're in his range, then you're hit); His aura will attack the mind, it can suppress the mind and the Yuan Shen (Soul+Spirit) thus if not resisted then you can't use them, it will also turn the space into something without a trace of power and will disintegrate the body, yuan shen including space/dimension. Let's not forget that it will seal the vision and visual prowess. He also has luck strong enough that it will slowly devour the luck of others to grant it to him.

Zhong Yue's big brain computation where he will calculate hundreds of millions of skills that the opponent can or will do just by seeing him/her once as if he went through the fight thousands of times. This includes weaknesses, the shortcoming of their skills, the habits/attacks, the personality, thoughts, and even instincts.

His Killing Intent since under the SBA they are willing to kill (meaning he will release his KI and not hold back) - will attack the mind and induce madness plus fear, it will also seep into the enemy body locking their body and yuan shen plus silencing their skills.

If the opponent looks in Zhong Yue's eyes he/sher will be sent into Hell which is basically another Universe and there ZY's is basically immortal, his power is increased to 3B. Zhong Yue can also will himself to become nothingness itself making really hard for the opponent to attack him if he/she can't interact if he manages to BFR the foe.

Plus he can create infinite distance between himself and the enemy making kinda hard for the opponent to reach him.

@deonment

Idk anything about the chinaman. As for Ishtar, that depends on whether her authority resistances are 2-A or Low 2-C and if Nasuverse concept resistance works against type 2 concept manipulation. If they're 2-A, it would likely be an incon, but if they're Low 2-C, then they just get overpowered by 2-B hax.

@Delta333

Crota's stuff includes type 2 conceptual manipulation and can Anos adapt to > countless 2-B hax? Not to forget that due to the sword logic, Crota would also get more powerful from killing Anos.

Crota's stuff includes type 2 conceptual manipulation and can Anos adapt to > countless 2-B hax? Not to forget that due to the sword logic, Crota would also get more powerful from killing Anos.
I mean if CM type 2 is not passive then Anos can do something to prevent repeatly killing

Probably incap crota before Anos’s concept got nuked I guess,crota’s resistance is too long so I will check it tomorrow

Anos is able to affect Type 2 Even if he's type 3 concepts, while unless the opponent can affect and negate High goldy and bypass Resistance to High Godly regeneration negation, he will not be able to kill Anos, or At least incap him before he became full NEP2

@Delta333

I don't see much Crota doesn't resist. And Crota can counter whatever he doesn't resist through his Sword Logic making him immune to everything.

@deonment

That's a lot to read. Idk who would win. Though the same goes here where Crota has his Sword Logic immunity.

@Dereck03

I don't see anything about type 2 concepts on his page. Why won't he be able to incap Anos when it's passive? And even if Anos manages to go NEP2, he can't do anything to Crota.

@Delta333

I don't see much Crota doesn't resist. And Crota can counter whatever he doesn't resist through his Sword Logic making him immune to everything.

@deonment

That's a lot to read. Idk who would win. Though the same goes here where Crota has his Sword Logic immunity.

@Dereck03

I don't see anything about type 2 concepts on his page. Why won't he be able to incap Anos when it's passive? And even if Anos manages to go NEP2, he can't do anything to Crota.
Can't we do just Crota vs Anos?

Crota wouldn't be able to do anything against Anos if he became full nep2, and will remain as incon

Yeah sure, but if Crota can potentially content with the 3rd spots and Anos can at best incon him, then Crota still goes above him. So it depends on the 3rd spots really.

Also, how is killing them Type 2 CM? It just seems that they embody everything of their universe, not that they're even beyond the concepts of it to the point that these are irrelevant to them. It seems just Type 3.

@deonment

Idk anything about the chinaman. As for Ishtar, that depends on whether her authority resistances are 2-A or Low 2-C and if Nasuverse concept resistance works against type 2 concept manipulation. If they're 2-A, it would likely be an incon, but if they're Low 2-C, then they just get overpowered by 2-B hax.

@Delta333

Authority resistance are 2-A and concept resistance is type 2.

Not really if each HR contains countless amount of worlds and there are countless amount of HR then this is basically countless x countless but like I said I need scans for that tho
Darian's time travel resulting in two timelines in Volume 4

Abyss Realm containing additional 4 axis of movement and 1 of time (Volume 4)

UEG pulling up countless versions of a dude (Volume 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back