• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? How did oma lose to anos?
That guy has layered resistance neg and can summon all riders one of them has the plot manip
And NEP2 is only for Anos's source so he can be incapped etc
After a few time he can convert himself with full NEP2

Wait what? How did oma lose to anos?
That guy has layered resistance neg and can summon all riders one of them has the plot manip
And NEP2 is only for Anos's source so he can be incapped etc
plot hax is not Zio's first move,he uses EE,time stop and TK in character instead,and CM type 3 that can bypasses 99+ layers of resistance+high godly regen neg will kill Zio with ease

plot hax is not Zio's first move,he uses EE,time stop and TK in character instead,and CM type 3 that can bypasses 99+ layers of resistance+high godly regen neg will kill Zio with ease
Who told you that?
His first move is summoning all riders and one of them uses plot manip as a first move

Who told you that?
His first move is summoning all riders and one of them uses plot manip as a first move
that's grand Zio,Oma in previous timeline uses what I said and current timeline he literally one shots everyone with physical attack alongside with immortal/regen neg

Isn't he a hesei rider?
@Bernkastelll i need proof of it being resistance neg resistance all i heard is 99 CM3
the 99+ layers comes from Silver Sea, each layer of Silver Sea is superior to the other, and the lowest layers cant affect the higher layers, and the higher layers see the lower as pieces of shogi, Venuzdonoa negs everything, including resistances, and Anos isnt affected by Venuzdonoa due being superior to it, so, yeh

Last edited:
The funniest thing is that the author stated that there is much more than just 99+ layers....

At this point i feel like popular LN writers must be secretly competing on who can create the biggest haxlord
It's the guys making parodies that are doing this ridiculous stuff.

Instant Death is one as far as i am aware, Yogiri can kill anyone don't bother with your hax abilities.

Maou Gakuen has a serious plot, but at the same time i can't help but feel it's a parody due to its ridiculousness.

I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning is a slice of life, where the author literally makes up a character at the end of the afterword of each chapter, who demands the story be serious, just for the author to go lol no. Author then makes Shallow Vernal, basically Yogiri's sister, who against her, doesn't matter what you do you die, seal her abilities, change the past so her attack never hit, erase her with the law of causality, regenerate from nothing etc. All useless you still die.

Then we have A Wild Last Boss Appeared, where the author literally stated not to take the final arc seriously, then has Alovenus mocking power escalation in other series, say lol no matter what you do, i will always be stronger, faster and resist all your hax.

Yeah and some verses like instant death and awlba are focusing on hax intentionally,for example each time Yogiri faces a new enemy,that enemy has a new type of immortality so that when yogiri killed them he gained new type of immortality neg,or in last fight in awlba we can see alovenus and ruphas increase their power continuously by being infinitely infinitely...stronger than the opponent

Yeah and some verses like instant death and awlba are focusing on hax intentionally,for example each time Yogiri faces a new enemy,that enemy has a new type of immortality so that when yogiri killed them he gained new type of immortality neg,or in last fight in awlba we can see alovenus and ruphas increase their power continuously by being infinitely infinitely...stronger than the opponent
Yogiri isn't really comparable to Ruphas at all whether that's in terms of character or purpose in the story.

Yogiri just kills whatever he comes across, and apparently you learn more about whatever he is. He is more of a legend/plot device, then a person/character really from what i understand.

Ruphas starts out fairly strong, but nowhere near the strongest, then throughout the series regains her former power.

Ruphas grew up abused by her people and family, worked her way up to being strong, then got betrayed by the people she cared most about. Intentionally nerfs herself, by roleplaying as another version of herself to learn why the betrayal happens, then learns force breeds betrayal. I mean she intentionally leaves the planet at the end of the series, cause she knows she can only rule with force, not good in peace time.

Ruphas is a bug in the system due to her ancestors eating a fruit they weren't supposed to hence her black wings while the other flugels are white, this is why she was discriminated against, and also why she got so strong.

Alovenus throughout the series seemed like a dumb ass cause she kept letting things happen that lead to Ruphas eventually challenging her, turns out she wasn't stupid she did all that because she was lonely. Ruphas is op cause Alovenus wanted someone to match her.

Ruphas has character and development and has legitimate reasons to be op, the stuff at the end is meant to be ridiculous, Alovenus is basically a child with too much power, it's if the kids in like the games kids play about barriers and weapons which keep escalating, could actually do what they were playing in their game, because Alovenus could do anything, nobody ever understood her, or could oppose her, telling her she is wrong, until Ruphas.

Anyway AWLBA is pretty decent story imo, i would debate anyone on this, i wouldn't be writing essays like if someone tried to argue Re Zero is bad, but i can certainly defend it pretty easily.

Last edited:
Yogiri isn't really comparable to Ruphas at all whether that's in terms of character or purpose in the story.

Yogiri just kills whatever he comes across, and apparently you learn more about whatever he is. He is more of a legend/plot device, then a person/character really from what i understand.

Ruphas starts out fairly strong, but nowhere near the strongest, then throughout the series regains her former power.

Ruphas grew up abused by her people and family, worked her way up to being strong, then got betrayed by the people she cared most about. Intentionally nerfs herself, by roleplaying as another version of herself to learn why the betrayal happens, then learns force breeds betrayal. I mean she intentionally leaves Earth at the end of the series, cause she knows she can only rule with force, not good in peace time.

Ruphas is a bug in the system due to her ancestors eating a fruit they weren't supposed to hence her black wings while the other flugels are white, this is why she was discriminated against, and also why she got so strong.

Alovenus throughout the series seemed like a dumb ass cause she kept letting things happen that lead to Ruphas eventually challenging her, turns out she wasn't stupid she did all that because she was lonely. Ruphas is op cause Alovenus wanted someone to match her.

Ruphas has character and development and has legitimate reasons to be op, the stuff at the end is meant to be ridiculous, Alovenus is basically a child with too much power, it's if the kids in like the games kids play about barriers and weapons which keep escalating, could actually do what they were playing in their game, because Alovenus could do anything, nobody ever understood her, or could oppose her, telling her she is wrong, until Ruphas.

Anyway AWLBA is pretty decent story imo, i would debate anyone on this, i wouldn't be writing essays like if someone tried to argue Re Zero is bad, but i can certainly defend it pretty easily.
Yeah I know that Ruphas is not the strongest from the beginning,what I mean is the last fight is like the author trying to make his character becomes OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back