• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't need i already show the thing in top 5, the blog will just show all the chain scalling.
it's still being debated because literally no one in that thread confirm 100 layers of hax resistance are true or not(and I don't even understand a single word in that explantion lol)

it's still being debated because literally no one in that thread confirm 100 layers of hax resistance are true or not(and I don't even understand a single word in that explantion lol)
She still don't need 100 layer of hax resistance to beat arceus, so don't understand the prob?
"Conceptual galaxies"

I mean
If you can't even read profile why i can do about that? Space ishtar is litteraly a conceptual galaxy and it's on her profile

100 layers of hax resistance change everything because without them Arceus can just mind hax her
Arceus' Mind Hax >>>> Hoopa's >>>> Giratina's resistance >>>> Dialga/Palkia's Resistance >>> Individual LT Mind Hax = 4D mind hax >>>> Mewtwo Mind hax = Billions of minds

Arceud don't have 100 layer of hax and just what i show in top 5 is already like 10 layer. And if you count melt level we have 999lvl bruh
Since when those layers are accepted?
We had talking ahiut incon why the **** you suddenly talk about range?
bruh Strym was right because you literally said that Kazuradrop doesn’t need 100 layers of hax resistance to beat Arceus

If the levels of resistance ain't clear, remove her. She can be re-added when they are.

Arceus' Mind Hax >>>> Hoopa's >>>> Giratina's resistance >>>> Dialga/Palkia's Resistance >>> Individual LT Mind Hax = 4D mind hax >>>> Mewtwo Mind hax = Billions of minds
5 layer of 4D mind hax when just the little i show in top 5 is better bruh you guy are salty af.
Since when those layers are accepted?

bruh Strym was right because you literally said that Kazuradrop doesn’t need 100 layers of hax resistance to beat Arceus
Since they are proof of them? And it was about beating arceus layer forgot the last word.

No one here is salty but you Regidian...

Anywho, seeing as the majority agree to remove her until that resistance mess is sorted, I'll do the honors.

No one here is salty but you Regidian...

Anywho, seeing as the majority agree to remove her until that resistance mess is sorted, I'll do the honors.
Huh? Yesterday you ask me some proof, i have showed them and you guy litteraly decide to no count them fir whatever reason bruh

Huh? Yesterday you ask me some proof, i have showed them and you guy litteraly decide to no count them fir whatever reason bruh
If any scans were posted on this thread then that's news to me. Explaining over and over isn't proof.

If any scans were posted on this thread then that's news to me. Explaining over and over isn't proof.
I litteraly show some of the quote you wanted in the top 5 thread, even whitout that he can't pass ten crown nor hit detection, and Kazuradrop have already 5 layer by herself are she gain more authority when she absorbed BB, passionlip, melt, Kingprotea each after the other.

5 layer of 4D mind hax when just the little i show in top 5 is better bruh you guy are salty af.

Since they are proof of them? And it was about beating arceus layer forgot the last word.
5 layers is nothing even Shadow hoopa has at least 7 x Baseline 4D and tiny pieces of Arceus's power scale above a better hoopa

Can someone give me a short summary on the 100 layer of resistance thing?
I don't question it, I just find it somewhat confusing.

I litteraly show some of the quote you wanted in the top 5 thread, even whitout that he can't pass ten crown nor hit detection, and Kazuradrop have already 5 layer by herself are she gain more authority when she absorbed BB, passionlip, melt, Kingprotea each after the other.
Those quotes didn't prove 100 layers, just that there is a chain in the first place. Can't really be bothered to comment on these new 5 layers so I'll leave that to Strym.

5 layers is nothing even Shadow hoopa has at least 7 x Baseline 4D and tiny pieces of Arceus's power scale above a better hoop.
Where the seven came from? (With proof as you guy like do with fate)

Those quotes didn't prove 100 layers, just that there is a chain in the first place. Can't really be bothered to comment on these new 5 layers so I'll leave that to Strym.
The 100 layer is because none of the god we have ever fight ir allied are same level of power and authority. But i will just do a crt for at least give some layer directly so you guy stop this

If each lake trio is equal, and dialga/palkia is equal it will not be 7 layer. It will be just lake trio<dialga/palkia<giratina<hopa
Each member of LT is baseline 4D Mind Hax due of their correlation to the concepts of the Spirit (human psyche and soul in short), which shaped the multiverse.

All the 3 of them can affect Dialga/Palkia, but only if they're together, otherwise even 2 would fail
no Hoopa mindhaxs 3 4D minds that each resist 4D mindhax on their own of various levels
False, avatars are 3D

Each member of LT is baseline 4D Mind Hax due of their correlation to the concepts of the Spirit (human psyche and soul in short), which shaped the multiverse.

All the 3 of them can affect Dialga/Palkia, but only if they're together, otherwise even 2 would fail

False, avatars are 3D
The avatars are controlled by the 4D forms

What is the various level you tell? Hoppa mind hax giratina that resist the 3 trio lake. And dialga/palkia resisted 2 trio lake.

Still not 7 layer.
it is seven layers though
1 Lake trio member<<2 Lake Trio Members<Dialga or Palkia<All three lake trio members<Giratina<=Dialga and Palkia<<The Entire Creation Trio<Shadow Hoopa
Dialga and Palkia each have 2 layers and Giratina has three put it together what do you have
meanwhile you still have not given even 2 layers for 4D mindhax for Kazuradrop

Lake Trio's Mind Hax isn't simple for one infinite multiverse, it's for 10's of millions of them.

So 2-A x 10's of millions, for one of the Lake Trio's Potency. It requires all three of them together to affect either Palkia or Dialga, no less will work. The Lake Trio's Mind Hax can't affect Giratina, and if Palkia and Dialga both appear they can't handle both. Hoopa can Mind Hax all three of them at once. Arceus was able to empower a human to be completely immune to Hoopa's stuff.

Last edited:
it is seven layers though
1 Lake trio member<<2 Lake Trio Members<Dialga or Palkia<All three lake trio members<Giratina<=Dialga and Palkia<<The Entire Creation Trio<Shadow Hoopa
Dialga and Palkia each have 2 layers and Giratina has three put it together what do you have
meanwhile you still have not given even 2 layers for 4D mindhax for Kazuradrop
Does we really count 1+1 people as layer? (for the 1 trio<2trio) Because if yes then it will be more easy for me

Kazuradrop have authority resistance and authority are 4D, by herself she have already 5 layer of resistance as she get more Divinity and more powerful each time she had absorbed one of the sakura five and BB.

But i like i do a crt now for a basic scalling chain kayer till the blog is made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back