• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate?
Affecting geometrically higher dimensional beings with hax is now just range/AoE. The only characters that still qualify for smurf hax are those that affect characters who exist at a higher plane on a reality-fiction capacity.

don't realize that the verse got downgraded so fast like that
in that case Yogiri for 3rd tier 2-B since no one in Tokyo Babel can interact with concept type 2 and no one can resist CM type 2 too

he cant beat shulk nor slime cause he doesnt have neg against high godly nor 2-A range anymore, he also cant beat anos due to above baseline nep2 and high godly

he cant beat shulk nor slime cause he doesnt have neg against high godly nor 2-A range anymore, he also cant beat anos due to above baseline nep2 and high godly
repeatly killing still count as incon(and Anos isn't above baseline NEP type 2 and doesn't start with NEP type 2 from the beginning)
also Yogiri can kill limbs as the way to incap

so yogiri takes it speed unequal, and ainchase yeets him speed equal cause ainchase passively yeets him accross all of space time unless he is too big with his omnipresence

so yogiri takes it speed unequal, and ainchase yeets him speed equal cause ainchase passively yeets him accross all of space time unless he is too big with his omnipresence
ID multiverse is quite big, like each heavenly record has countless timelines and there is a countless amount of heavenly records

"During her battle with Tōichiro, she destroyed countless higher-order space-time continuums that exist beyond the countless Heavenly Record multiverse"
actually this is only 2 x baseline 2-B

男はせせら笑おうとしたようだが、途中で何かに気づいたのか怪訝な顔になった。
「お主の強みは並行世界の自分とリンクしていることのようだな。それにより無限に等しい力を融通することができるわけだ。たとえ死んだとしても、それは髪の毛の一本が抜けた程度のことでしかない。とまあそのあたりを看破したので、ありとあらゆる並行世界のお主を今殺して回ったわけだ」
「馬鹿な……そんなことをできるわけが……」

Basically, UEG meets a guy who could have infinite power due to the link with his other bodies that exist in parallel worlds (that exist in a Heavenly Record). And, killing one of his bodies in a parallel world is no more than losing a strand of hair to him. This makes the number of parallel worlds countless, likely infinite (as he gets infinite energy by borrowing power from all his other bodies, which implies that he likely has an infinite number of them).

You can ask for the verification of the translation from our resident translator if you have any doubts.

Last edited:
I would say Zhong Yue kinda stomp The White Queen (Blood Sign) but anyone who knows her power set and the like can correct me.

She is actually infinitely stronger than all the Magic Gods and God-tiers from To Aru combined (can EE them with a sigh or by just existing), but as we're only talking about her version on the wiki, you might be right. Though I'm not sure about it as it has been long since I last read the series, so it'd be better if someone else could also give their opinion.

She is actually infinitely stronger than all the Magic Gods and God-tiers from To Aru combined (can EE them with a sigh or by just existing), but as we're only talking about her version on the wiki, you might be right. Though I'm not sure about it as it has been long since I last read the series, so it'd be better if someone else could also give their opinion.
Just wiki plus if she had anything with To Aru in the version that she is on the top then she would be a smurf.

That's non canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back