• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
just have seen this macth recently,transdual being has nothing to do with suitable NPI feat for NEP type 2 and tbh Graham should win this,it was closed when I sleep lol
Yeah, I didn't argue cuz The player is Smurf anyway... so there was no reason to argue.

ok so this should be what happens for now
3.Ainchase
4.Tokyo Babel
5.Anos
Tokyo babel can't do **** against anos, and it's not even for NEP2, since practically Anos resists everything they have.... And anos can't affect them due to Acausality 5

Last edited:
Neither Anos nor Tokyo Babel can deal with Alvis... Who can't deal with them. Then we have Rimuru... Who also can't beat them, though I think Anos and his layered Concept stand a chance of beating him. Also, I'm unsure if Oma Zio beats Rimuru or also incons him... Also can't deal with NEP2 or Acausality 5 or Abstract Existence of a Type 2 Concept.

...What a mess

Rimuru (High-Godly, and all the hax and resistance... Except Concept Type 2 and high-level NPI), Oma Zio (Second verse same as the first plus some layers, and Plot Manipulation), Tokyo Babel (Acausality Type 5, some Conceptual Type 3-level hax), Anos (High-Godly, NEP2 Source, 99+-layered Type 3 Concept destruction, plus some other high-level hax), and Alvis (Is a Type 2 Concept, can't manipulate them though).

Rimuru (High-Godly, and all the hax and resistance... Except Concept Type 2 and high-level NPI), Oma Zio (Second verse same as the first plus some layers, and Plot Manipulation), Tokyo Babel (Acausality Type 5, some Conceptual Type 3-level hax), Anos (High-Godly, NEP2 Source, 99+-layered Type 3 Concept destruction, plus some other high-level hax), and Alvis (Is a Type 2 Concept, can't manipulate them though).
so right off the bat for Shulk
Rimuru and Shulk Incon
Anos and Shulk Incon
Tokyo Babel and Shulk Incon
With no Specification on the Plot Manip Oma Zio and Shulk Incon
Shulk has all incons
now Anos beats Rimuru
Anos and Oma Zio most likely incon
Tokyo Babel and Anos Incon
Anos has 1 win and the rest are Incons
Tokyo Babel and Rimuru Incon
Tokyo Babel and Oma Zio Most likely incon
Tokyo Babel has all incons
Rimuru and Oma Zio seems to be the main debate that needs to happen
also specification on Oma Zios plot hax is needed

I thought his plot manip was stronger yeah he shouldn't be on the list
4. Anos(Could also have Tokyo Babel and Shulk here)
5. Rimuru(Could have Tokyo Babel or Shulk here)

The thing is that Shulk vs Anos.... Shulk can't do anything against Anos... While Anos can kill him repeatedly... Which is incap

Alvis is better then Shulk, in that he is a Type 2 Concept, not just having Type 8 on it. Which means the rest can't affect him.

Wait what? How did oma lose to anos?
That guy has layered resistance neg and can summon all riders one of them has the plot manip
And NEP2 is only for Anos's source so he can be incapped etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back