• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other victory for Anos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wrry,

I am preparing,reading and revising each chapter of the Maou Gokuin WN for the upcoming crts regarding the upgrade of cosmolgy of Maou Gokuin verse and ofcourse Anos, so that the upgrade takes place successfully.🙂
Oh, praise the lord, who will help us 🙇🙇

Blahblahblah can't touch NEP2 blahblah Anos stomps, truly an entertaining debate that requires one to think about the abilities and feats of each side.

Blahblahblah can't touch NEP2 blahblah Anos stomps, truly an entertaining debate that requires one to think about the abilities and feats of each side.
hahahahaha ... the sad reality of Anos battles

Doesn’t that only apply to his Roots thing?

Also, does Anos has layered resistance to resist neg?

Doesn’t that only apply to his Roots thing?
It's like, he starts out as just NEP2 for his source, but after a while he cover his being with NEP2, basically making him a "full" NEP2 being.

or the target into a nothingness
That in itself is not a skill to say... Graham was able to become nothingness after Anos erased him, it may be Graham's ability, since Anos just erased him... or that's what I understand.

Why are we even debating this? Can the opponent interact with Anos? No? Then this is a stomp.

I'll close this in a little while.

Seriously, it's these spam matches that end up with people hating a verse.

That in itself is not a skill to say... Graham was able to become nothingness after Anos erased him, it may be Graham's ability, since Anos just erased him... or that's what I understand.
Nothingness is Graham's true nature. The more his source comes into anhiliation, the more stronger he grows to his original nothingness.

Why are we even debating this? Can the opponent interact with Anos? No? Then this is a stomp.

I'll close this in a little while.

Seriously, it's these spam matches that end up with people hating a verse.
As always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back