• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, the SFG should just have all of the black guardians powers and all of the other guardians of time too so uh yeah the SFG should be there instead of the Black Guardian

So if I’m understanding correctly it should be
1. The Six Fold God
2. Will of the Honkai/Mother Eater/Characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Most Notably Simon the Digger & The Anti-Spiral)
3. Characters from Toaru

It's not that it will be removed... it's just that certain feats that used to qualify for NEP2 will no longer be enough... This is my understanding

In other words, a possible removal, IF there’s no feat that holds up to the ability, it would end up in a removal
Possibly... depending on what feat the character obtains the NEP2 if it is not enough then it will not qualify for NEP2....

I think I heard about if a character is erased from existence but still exists, it won't count anymore or something like that.

Possibly beings that are nothingness that cannot be affected since they are basically nothing still qualify for NEP2.

Well it looks like that change won't affect one of my favorite characters....

and yeah If we go by the standards shown in this thread, Graham would qualify, as he is a being of emptiness, of pure nothingness/void that cannot be affected since technically he does not even exist.

all NEP type 1 cannot be affected normally by default
In the case of graham it is very different, since his true nature is that of an emptiness being that is nothing more than Nothingness and Void, and even when Anos tried to attack him wit Besbed his fingers were completely disintegrated because technically there was only an unaffectable emptiness/void.

But technically it is irrelevant to discuss this here, so .... nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back