• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... the only fight Mayasuki has on his profile claims that his luck is 4-D
That should get him kicked from 7-B.

Replace Rimuru with Anos for 2-B and add characters from Pokémon to be tied with Shulk and Anos so 3. Characters from pokemon, Shulk, Anos 4. Rimuru tempest

Susan Sto Helit for 2nd 9-C given the the thought based time stop/ immeasurable speed for getting the first move, NPI and mind manipulation/ soul manipulation for being able to kill Eztli-Tenoch

can someone tell me why Shulk is at 3rd place, i don't see him have any resistance to Conceptual Manipulation 3 on his profile

he probalbly can beat shulk with his conceptual erasure and incon arceus with his regen
If you want to defeat Shulk that mean you have to defeat Alvis who is 2-A and type 1 abstract of a type 2 concept.

And llama kinda bypassed all of his resistances and mindhax

Alvis constantly fate hax/causality hax into making Shulk not dead, if I remembered correctly, he also bypass resistances and some form of acausality as well.

Not quite sure about the last part tho
anos has type 4 acausality. Alvis only bybasses type 2 acuasality. Besides shulk is getting revised so he should be removed from the list

Put character from shinza to 3rd 1-A , due to they're not H1A anymore and at best of them is coutless level above baseline

anos has type 4 acausality. Alvis only bybasses type 2 acuasality. Besides shulk is getting revised so he should be removed from the list
Yeah Shulk should be removed from the list until revisions are finished (he may become low 1-C iirc) also Type 2 acausality got axed from the Xenoblade verse instead the god tiers have type 1 and 4 now.

EDiT: Nvm the god tiers have a mixture of either type 1 or 2 plus 4 now (according to the current profiles)

Ah right, nvm then. Just put Shinza characters at 3rd spot then. Although, isn't The Goddess outdated or smth? IIRC, that was one of the reasons why she was removed from the other top 5 strongest. Though, my memory is a bit foggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back