• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm removing Road Kamelot from High 7-C do to her having Cross-Dimensional/Interdimensional range which is considered Smurf.

I'm also removing Parado from High 7-C do to no longer being High 7-C

So two new spots are open on tier.

Also, I haven't been keeping up with this thread but If you want a character or characters from a verse added, please put a link to said profile or verse page and explain exactly why they should take the spot, be it as a placeholder, stomping someone or whatever. If someone needs to be removed due to revisions just comment and I'll remove them.

Geist Grace is a causality user main, Han Jee-Han ignores causality and can speed-blitz with on thought hundreds of times speed amp, as well as one-shot with spatial, mental, soul manip and a lot of other stuff if pushed.
The Han Jee-Han on the list links to the Season 1-4 profile but the one you linked leads to the (War of the Origin) profile. Both are 7-A but which one should be there?.

Thank you.

I'll wait and see if anyone has any arguments against Announcer beating Han, if no one disagrees, I'll put Announcer above him.

I've added Yang Qi to 1st 3-A going off the thread Setsuna posted he beats DMC 3-A's

Looking at the list, for 10-B don't see anyone there who can affect Johan who is a possibility, besides Gii of course.

For 9-B, the WABS critters, are also possibilities, nobody there can affect them, besides DnD with their DnD hax, not even going to argue that.

I've added Wang Lin to 1st 5-A spot. Going off one of the posts above Wang Passives Adeleine and Bartz has Smurf resistances.

soul king is not 3A anymore so remove him from the spot,
Greeza for the 4th spot. He is nonexistent and has absrobtion
Soul King is still 3-A with the Almighty going off his current statistics so I think he still counts.

Greeza would take 5th spot... or can Greeza beat Soul King?.

Looking at the list, for 10-B don't see anyone there who can affect Johan who is a possibility, besides Gii of course.

For 9-B, the WABS critters, are also possibilities, nobody there can affect them, besides DnD with their DnD hax, not even going to argue that.
So you think Johan takes 1st or 2nd spot?.

I'll place Characters from WABS in 2nd spot then. EDIT: (Added them)

Last edited:
Question, if characters start out at 3-C (galaxy level) but their AP, and durability can jump to Low 2-C at their absolute maximum power

What tier do they qualify for or are they considered a smurf in the 3-C Tier? ( imagine so)

Question, if characters start out at 3-C (galaxy level) but their AP, and durability can jump to Low 2-C at their absolute maximum power

What tier do they qualify for or are they considered a smurf in the 3-C Tier? ( imagine so)
If they become Low 2-C a maximum then they would be considered for Low 2-C and start at their maximum. Since a 3-C being able to jump to Low 2-C would be smurf stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back