• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
DnD is infinite^3, don't know how big Digimon was, SMT is infinite above baseline as far as I know, and DC was equal to DnD AP wise.
But Marvel was a big boy at the time, now, they are weaker than goku

A good chunk of people are weaker than Goku AP-wise now.

It's actually pretty funny. DBH tries to get to DC levels but instead, almost everyone got downgraded to baseline. DBH tries to get Immeasurable Speed added and standards change. DBH trying to get Infinite Speed also changes standards. There was even a Tier 2 revision that would've potentially downgraded DBS. Poor dudes.

A good chunk of people are weaker than Goku AP-wise now.

It's actually pretty funny. DBH tries to get to DC levels but instead, almost everyone got downgraded to baseline. DBH tries to get Immeasurable Speed added and standards change. DBH trying to get Infinite Speed also changes standards. There was even a Tier 2 revision that would've potentially downgraded DBS. Poor dudes.
Infinte speed? When and was that about?

We don't scale hax to speed right? Because iirc, Mechibakura has erased everything within a finite amount of time, so theres at least something infinite in the verse.

Infinte speed? When and was that about?
A while back, there was a thread to upgrade DBH characters to Infinite speed due to moving through timeless voids. Soon after came the very thread that removed Timeless Voids from the cases for Infinite speed.

Oh I remember that one, then I guess the immeasurable one was what I don't remember. What was that one about?

The time travel of the Time Patrol being taken to mean moving through time via sheer speed. It was rejected from what I remember and there were rumors of a change to Immeasurable speed while the thread was going on.

Gongsun Wan'er should replace Bai Xiaochun at 1st 4-A. That key is now 3-B and she's basically a very slightly weaker version of that key hax-wise.

Alternative suggestion:
How about D for 5th 5-B. Or can the pokemon beat her?

Hell no pmmm is far more bigger than that and no one said that pmmm is above baseline 5-D
I wasn't speaking about pmmm. I thought the quote I quoted was about marvel

No official post has been made and my questions regarding it has been avoided... Or not answered clearly enough for me to.undersrwnd

If 1 universes branches off with infinite universes and then those universes have their own branching Multiverse and then those have their own unique set of Multiverses branching off from those individual universes and this process continues eternally

A universe branching off to.infinite universes and then those universes have their own unique set of branched off Infinite universes

That should be an uncountable Infinity.

Typing fast I'm.at work

Again, Gongsun Wan'er for 2nd 5-B. She already stomped Darth Nihilus.
Guess D must beat #5 then... might make that thread later.

Mirage Mewtwo probably beats her
p4VJHkd.png

I wasn't speaking about pmmm. I thought the quote I quoted was about marvel

No official post has been made and my questions regarding it has been avoided... Or not answered clearly enough for me to.undersrwnd

If 1 universes branches off with infinite universes and then those universes have their own branching Multiverse and then those have their own unique set of Multiverses branching off from those individual universes and this process continues eternally

A universe branching off to.infinite universes and then those universes have their own unique set of branched off Infinite universes

That should be an uncountable Infinity.

Typing fast I'm.at work
Just in case this gets lost

I wanna ask, why is Kakashi's at the H6-A place? Also, i would put Hajime Nagumo there
Because no other candidate was said for the slots I think and while he is not the strongest, he is versatile enough for people to mention him there. Another factor is his Kamui which helped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back