• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

I don't really think it counts as smurf hax as they have a scale pre defined, look at the page for example:

2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality. These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in, and everything in reality "participates" in these concepts. These concepts interact with their objects in the same manner as listed above. In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept on whatever scale has been shown.

Type 2 isn't smurf hax by default, it's inherently limited to an area (ie the universe) it would theoretically affect the future, but only in the same way any other 3D hax would.

Ionliosite said:
We haven't decided if Conceptual Type 2 counts as smurf yet...
Why would it count as smurf hax? It only has potency on the dimensionality its been shown on. If that's not higher than the tier, then it's not smurf.

Sometimes, but it doesn't have to.

Why would it count as smurf hax? It only has potency on the dimensionality its been shown on. If that's not higher than the tier, then it's not smurf.

Read a couple of posts above, you missed the discussion.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Dementia, Void Knight and Baroque can probably get a spot on their tiers, although i'm not sure if we would count their concept hax as smurfy or not due to type 2 shenanigans.
Type 2 isn't smurf unless it has been shown to work on a multiversal scale. So, for what tier should I add them?

Ionliosite said:
Read a couple of posts above, you missed the discussion.
I did, but I saw nothing explaining why it's smurf hax, just people asking if it is.

Ionliosite said:
The discussion explicity came to the conclusion that it isn't, so you didn't read it well.
I saw those two people gives reasons why it isn't, which I agree with. But I didn't see anyone clammering earlier about it being smurf concede that it isn't or kudos one of those comments. And considering I never even heard why you guys thought it was smurf in the first place, I couldn't be sure that those responses addressed your concerns.

@Ion

Dementia can confortably take 10-B, Fate hax and type 2 concept hax that bypasses god knows how many layers of resistances can oof Gil pretty confortably, plus he resists everything.

Baroque probably ties with Zach. Zach can't interact with him due to abstract existence, but he can't really bypass the time loop since his concept hax isn't exactly the most combat applicable, and it isn't even in character.

Void Knight i think would tie with Bone Devil. Looking at his page i can't lie when i say i see nothing that stops the Knight from one-shotting but it's DnD, so it's safe to just say it's a tie.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Baroque probably ties with Zach. Zach can't interact with him due to abstract existence, but he can't really bypass the time loop since his concept hax isn't exactly the most combat applicable, and it isn't even in character.
Again, on what tier?

That profile is Zach at his peak, so he only really has 5 or 6 restarts left, iirc. Can't keep it going forever, at least, but he can leave the loop and let the opponent trapped in the collapsed universe when the restarts run out, I guess.

Gunvolt for 5th 8-B, since Joule basically says "No" to his death, but he's no match for Nen Crush GG.

Remove Alex Mercer from 7-C. He's 9-A now. Where he'd go into 9-A (And he WOULD go into 9-A) I don't know.

Speaking of 7-C, I think Zonda could have a chance against Rimuru. Paradise Lost, the move Zonda uses once they get serious, is able to deconstruct Gunvolt on a level that hurts and could kill him. The same guy who casually turns into Electrons. Sub-Sub Atomic. I think that's a little bit above what Rimuru can regenerate from. I'll make the match in a moment.

Messing with time is 4-D, but we had a discussion thread ago why time manip was considered an exception on this thread.

Back