• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

Ok, I can remove Varies if you want (and maybe remove Unknown too, since I don't get how can you be the strongest Unknown)

I just looked through the tier 11 SCP foundation pages, and every single one has some capacity to effect 3D structures (except maybe the ones on the The Foundatio page, but due to variable tier it's hard to say) and are therefore smurfs.

Blahblah9755 said:
I just looked through the tier 11 SCP foundation pages, and every single one has some capacity to effect 3D structures (except maybe the ones on the The Foundatio page, but due to variable tier it's hard to say) and are therefore smurfs.
No, not all of them. Thaddeus Thaum, SCP-4028, SCP-3450, and SCP-3167 can't affect 3D structures. 4028 can in its offset 3 key but not its 11-A key.

I meant to say can affect 3D structures, or have reliant immortality based on 3D structures.

Thaddeus and 4028 are both reliant on 3D authors. 3167 has 3D perception, info, and text manipulation.

I misread 3450 and thought that Kirby had the mind manip, not the text file, so that one's good.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the reliant immortality on 3D structures and about the perception manip, you're right.

SCP's 11-A spot should just be changed to SCP-3450 then.

@Oblivion It's actually sight based fear and mind hax, you see them you become paralyzed with fear and your mind becomes frozen (even ppl who have resistance), for some of them, others your mind is outright destroyed.

That's just Critters passive stuff, their actual attacks are death manipulation, biological manipulation, space manipulation which also makes it so even if you dodge their initial attacks there is an immediate follow up etc.

They should take a spot in 9-B too, #5 at least gets passively mind and fear haxed, #4 doesn't any resistance either, Yuichi i don't really wanna think about due passive plot hax which makes him always wins and gives him new abilities to do so.

Remember D&D characters were concepts or something, maybe they could give Critters and Kikai a fair match.

I'm almost 100% sure Pre-Gen Archie Sonic is the only one in his verse who can incon with someone as strong as Thanos. The entire verse probably shouldn't be listed, but rather just him.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I'm pretty sure saint seiya 2-Cs yeet the watcher
we could make a match and find out? Though there is a current revision thread for saint seiya ongoing, and its pending staff opinions

Those who resist it can deal with it for sure. But those who don't will instanly die. 5th spot would be fine or 4th if Rakudai guys don't resist soulhax

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I'm pretty sure Rakudai characters do resist soul hax based on the Musashi vs Ikki thread.
They resist attacks to the soul, not their soul getting destroyed.

Back