• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

Oh wow their all non-smurf lol

thats actually surprising lol

one day i will get saint seiya out of the 3-A tier and into the accurate tier they belong in

She's High 3-A with the Power is Infinite Concept, and Witch already agrees she more or less completely ***** Mu Dan over.

Granted, would be nice if some more votes went in there, but she's the most knowledgeable person for him far as I know.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
She's High 3-A with the Power is Infinite Concept
Exactly, she's only High 3-A with a technique, which isn't enough. Her actual stats need to be High 3-A, not just her technique.

Ionliosite said:
Exactly, she's only High 3-A with a technique, which isn't enough. Her actual stats need to be High 3-A, not just her technique.
I don't think this is true.

Not really, the main problem appears to be that it requires prep, so unless you stretch it with her having the time to activate it...

I have no clue how did you even come to the conclusion it needs prep.

By this logic we wouldn't use a transformation of a character if it's a different tier since they need to transform into it.

So how is Aaron Brand 5th strongest 10-A when SCP has dudes with type 3 acausality and abstract existence?

Ogbunabali said:
He's got passive death hax. Honjou Masayuki doesn't seem all that impressive though.
Masayuki has 4 passives

Luck, Probability Manipulation, Empathic and Social Influencing

It's Emphatic Manip is on a country level scale and he passively increases his own luck and at the same time lower others luck and he can null stuff's through dumb luck. You can argue that his luck is 4-D though but I'm not sure due to affecting an Ultimate skill

Honjou should not even be on this list, from his match with Rainier he has 4D luck manipulation and stuff. Unlucky boi Rainier for 10-B tho

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I have no clue how did you even come to the conclusion it needs prep.

By this logic we wouldn't use a transformation of a character if it's a different tier since they need to transform into it.
This is based on the stats of the character itself, not their techniques. This why Characters from JoJo are on 10-A instead of 8-C, only their Stand is 8-C, not themselves.

Ionliosite said:
This is based on the stats of the character itself, not their techniques. This why Characters from JoJo are on 10-A instead of 8-C, only their Stand is 8-C, not themselves.
That's just wrong, Baba's in 3-A despite that being from an ability which doesn't scale to physical stats.

That's just wrong, Baba's in 3-A despite that being from an ability which doesn't scale to physical stats.

If that's the case, then Baba is out of 3-A.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You could actually try and explain the reason behind this non existent rule nobody agreed with.
It's a rule the original thread has, so I'm just following it.

The weird thing with Hoopa is it getting a spot for the weakest thing it can summon, because it can summon a stronger thing. It feels like saying "This 8-B, possibly 5-C stomps the tier because it has 5-C attacks", that doesn't really make sense because the 8-B tier inherently assumes an 8-B limit to that characteristic. I think we could come up with a rule to disqualify stuff like that which isn't just "tiers have to scale to physicals".

Something like "If an ability has a maximum potential and a minimum potential, when contending for the tier of its minimum potential, that ability in particular should be assumed to be at its minimum potential." Something like that.

But if this rule has worse side-effects I might be fine with just having Hoopa in Low 6-B anyway.

I actually like that rule. Otherwise it just feels like changing Higher D for Higher Stats in everything tier 2 and below.

But yeah, I see no point for the rule. If the character can effectively get his stats there, no matter how, and it isn't something they can only do with one attack, they should count. The source doesn't change the fact that Toda can hit at High 3-A like anyone else in the tier.

ssoooo uuuhhh... is no one going to chose any low 1-c characters...? because if not...

I nominate Chronos (Saint Seiya) ƒæÇ just waint until im done revising this bad boy.. though that may take a full year or so at this revision rate...

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
But yeah, I see no point for the rule. If the character can effectively get his stats there, no matter how, and it isn't something they can only do with one attack, they should count. The source doesn't change the fact that Toda can hit at High 3-A like anyone else in the tier.
Then we might as well deal with Hoopa on 6-B, Novel Kars on 8-C, Giorno on 8-C (he'll likely lose tho) and Methuselah on 3-B in that case.

Why wasn't Novel Kars in 6-B already? He's taht tier physically.

Also, Methuselah doesn't have a 3-B key.

Back