• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the tier of the user implies that they do not have that weapon at their disposal. Giorno can't be 10-A off of what an 8-C weapon does for him, as that weapon isn't allowed so he doesn't have the rewind stff.

Because of this, the JoJo characters should leave 10-A, Jotaro should leave 9-B, and Molecule Man should leave 10-B.

Hoopa is strong via summoning 2-Bs, so I'm not sure why he's listed via a summon.

Wait what? Why wouldn't 10-A Giorno have access to 8-C Gold experience in a fight? Like yeah it makes it hard to find good matches for them but I don't get what you mean there. The reverse is also true. If you put Giorno against another 8-C when he has 10-A durability. He is gonna turn to dust if he himself gets touched. I mean are we gonna start putting stands by themselves on the list or?

Because if you say "Giorno is 10-A", you're implicitly excluding the higher tiered item. He also isn't really fighting as a 10-A, so it's generally just weird.

I don't get you. So many characters have abilities/Weapons that put them in a higher tier then base. If 10-A Giorno had completely differen't powers and didn't have access to gold experience I would understand what you mean.

At the very least molecule man def needs to leave 10-B since he has his tier 1 ratings straight up through all his powers. 10-B molecule man is just a guy.

Yeah I dunno about Molecule man, but isn't he just 10-B physically?/1-A with powers? 10-B Molecule man has 1-A powers according to his profile. He used to not though, it seems like an excuse to make him extra smurfy.

You can be many tiers at once, Woki. Giorno is 10-A with normal punches and 8-C with GE. It's just different tiers for different aspects of the character. Giorno's 10-A stands doesn't imply that there is a version of him who is only 10-A.

It's just that this thread (and others like it) don't specify if a character of a certain tier should only have this tier be useable or if just having part of your character be this tier would be enough to qualify as "being" of that tier.

Yeah if we're banning characters because they have higher tiered abilities this should be labeled a non smurf list. We'd have to remove all of Blazblue from their non 2-A spots, same for SMT, and quite a few other verses. Not to mention characters who resist Higher Dimensional Manipulation and stuff like that. I think it throws the whole list off of what its supposed to be.

Yeah existing in multiple tiers or having abilities that are stronger then your tier is the definition of a smurf. It's natural most of the characters here will be smurfs. I think we are good.

SCP-2747 would be the weakest 11-C if it wasn't allowed to eventually reach its higher tiers, as it's weaker than 0-D beings.

Yeah if its part of the same key then it should be ok since that character has access to it, but if its from a separate key and isnt something like prep related then the character shouldnt have it (In most cases).

I would like to point out that Giorno GER key doesnt have 10-A rating despite still being 10-A physically (Its probably due to redundancy).

But it is a part of that key, Giorno himself is still physically 10-A when he has GER.

Same applies to EoH Jotaro, both profiles aren't clear on that. they're physically still 10-A and 9-B even in those forms.

We have Nanashi, Aleph, Krishna, The King of Bel, true form Lucy, etc, etc.

I don't think he is that powerful, especially when it's with only one attack.

2-A interpretation King of Bel canonically gets yeeted to death along with all his summons, friends, enemies, and everybody in the entirety of the Yamnote Line, and he's already above Lucifer tho

Also, all those examples are really only notably powerful in SMT at 2-A iirc, from what I recall of the scaling chain, and God's Thunder is more or less Heaven's equivalent of a nuclear deterrent against Lucifer and other pantheons iirc, so it's (probably safe to say) that God's Thunder yeets most other demons in 2-A.

But God's Thunder is likely High 2-A, like most of the chars I mentioned.

Also, didn't Abel wage war against the Heavens in one route?

God's Thunder is High 2-A even if Remiel is 2-A, while all the characters you mentioned are one or the other. So in terms of 2-A SMt, Remiel is on top

As long as no one better is taking a spot, I suggest Clifford DeVoe for Low 7-B. His placement can be whatever.

He has passive probability manipulation which protects him, incaps opponents for him and in general makes things work out in the most convenient manner for him. Most importantly the probability manipulation has been now accepted to work at the quantum level.

Apart from that he has portals he uses to redirect attacks, power absorption which strips genetic powers the instant someone touches him, mind reading and clairvoyance coupled with an immense intelligence that allows him to analyze thousands of different possibilities at once, a plasticmanesque body, the ability to reincarnate within technology all of which aid his survival.

His offensive arsenal lacks in comparision but he still has pseudo telekinesis that can crush internal organs, size manipulation which reduces low 7-Bs to 10-Cs and nerfs their abilities as well, portals which can theoretically be used to dump someone in a pocket dimension and type 6 which allows him to take over someone's body and suppress their mind in the process.

Shinobu Oshino (Magia Record) below Clifford in Low 7-B? I'm not exactly sure how she compares to other PMMMverse characters in that tier, but she can reach up to 5-B as a Doppel Witch and has the usual Witch's Kiss mind manip as well as various hax abilities (instakill sword against supernatural beings, unconvential resistances to various hax, etc.)

Agnaa said:
Shinobu Oshino (Magia Record) below Clifford in Low 7-B? I'm not exactly sure how she compares to other PMMMverse characters in that tier, but she can reach up to 5-B as a Doppel Witch and has the usual Witch's Kiss mind manip as well as various hax abilities (instakill sword against supernatural beings, unconvential resistances to various hax, etc.)
<See's file

....When did this exist and where can I find it?

What can Bender do in Tier 3? seems like he has some really good hax that can net him unoccupied spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back