• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobo Blue said:
Iirc it was someone else at the top.
The top 3 were contending (Vivec, Mal and Ban/Akabane). Then caine just came in and said "lel 1-C passives".

Now they are in revisions until death does us all part so rip their spots.

IIRC, one of Saikou's babe is 10K time above Low 2-C baseline and pretty haxed but i don't remember the name of this character

I don't think I have any Low 2-C characters. At least not any that are fully Low 2-C.

You might mean Middens' Low 2-Cs, but I doubt they could even beat Lavos.

The Causality said:
IIRC, one of Saikou's babe is 10K time above Low 2-C baseline and pretty haxed but i don't remember the name of this character
I mean come on, who cares about that (About AP)? I mean Altair has 2-B hax and she's not even in the top 10 most likely. Low 2-C is just nasty. It's become the new 2-A of the site.

SMT characters are still top 2-A. There is no one who divides the competition, so what's the point?

Remiel arguably does so

Remiel is from SMT though. I mean there is no other character outside of SMT who can break them in groups.

If a character from a verse is above others in a verse it was agreed that it makes sense to give them their own spot.

You are allowed to restrict things that break tiering like that if you want. Don't think we are for the purposes of "strongest character" threads though

Wokistan said:
You are allowed to restrict things that break tiering like that if you want. Don't think we are for the purposes of "strongest character" threads though
That's more or less what I meant, but yeah, more or less this.

Low 2-C's probably so strong because it's where a lot of "omnipotents" reside.

Low 2-C, 2-C and 2-A are pretty much "ceilling" tiers. Verses limited to a single universe will have their strongest characters at Low 2-C, verses with a few alternate universes will tend to be capped at 2-C and 2-A is the highest one can get without involving higher planes of existence.

Why is Hatou Manabu in a Low 2-C spot?

From what I remember form debating her she is extremely hard to kill, but she can only choose for one of the infinite inherently possible things to happen. In other words if you are powerful enough that randomly dying is no option anymore she can not do anything against you.

I would argue pretty much any low 2-C dura character will not just randomly die on its own.

So, if no one else has any other objections, since Remiel more or less is above the rest of the verse in 2-A, he should probably get the 1st spot.

JackJoyce said:
@Agnaa It'd be a AP stomp in favor of Thanos
And that's gonna get around Low-Godly regen?

Just make the match, if it's a stomp it's a stomp and the list gets updated.

The Yncarne is probably up in 4-A somewhere. Unlike Emperor it can't freely use it's 1-A power (it's more just an ultimate attack) but it still permakilled greater daemons with just regular attacks while in the warp and is an entity the chaos God's themselves don't like looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back