• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
Well, if it's a Speed Equalized matchup, Death Phantom pretty much take a spot into 4-B, with his passive Black Hole/Power Null/Death Manipulation he already stomped Luke
TFW Luke has resisted and manipulated black holes, resists power null, and can overcome death manip by becoming a Force Ghost...

Luke's force resistance should also technically give him a resistance to soul and death manip on the level of Nihilus...

TFW Luke has resisted and manipulated black holes, resists power null, and can overcome death manip by becoming a Force Ghost...

I see Manipulation but no resistance, so I guess you can make a CRT, the power Null Nulled a 4-D power so if he hasn't resisted one of this level, I can't do anything and the last thing, Death Manip is passive as BH and PNill, so he doesn't have the time to overcome it.

@Causality The CRT is in the works, its blatantly stated that at his peak his connection to the force is so great that not even the supermassive black hole at the heart of the galaxy would be able to move him, and he sustained a black hole in the middle of battle while also telekinetically moving around ships at the same time.

He resists Nihilus' death manip so he would be able to resist DP's

@Whynaut

Well it hasn't been removed so long live the god of 8-C

Also I'll start doing some matchups for some of the characters below Samus and Dark Samus in Low 4-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back