• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogbunabali said:
He does lead with Madness actually. And the fight never really concluded.
Generally having precog (especially as good as Emprahs) gives you first move unless the enemies move is passive or thought while what you lead with isnt, and cant Emprah erase Pelinal with a thought? Since hed know to do it via precog

PsychoWarper said:
Generally having precog (especially as good as Emprahs) gives you first move unless the enemies move is passive or thought while what you lead with isnt, and cant Emprah erase Pelinal with a thought? Since hed know to do it via precog
You can't precog a type 4 acausal.

Well if Pelinal does lead with madness and its thought based then its Incon since they kill each other I think.

I don't remember anything implying Pelinal intentionally entered madness the instant he started a fight

That's literally the reason he became famous for. That when he entered the battlefield "mountains would disappear" and sometimes a whole month in a calendar.

In addition to 2-A, a few characters from SMT will probably get stuff that puts them way above LoP in High 2-A

The emperor can precog that type of acausal, otherwise he'd be unable to foresee any daemons doing things in the warp (type 5) which makes no sense

BTW, YHVH is probably becoming "2-A, possibly High 2-A" and gaining even more abilities.

Pray for your soul

So the changes are Thanos for 2-C number 5, no more I-No? Amon seems to lose to Golden King's passive.

Earl why did you have to do all the links the wrong way

I'm doing the edits right now it's just annoying

Ended up making a couple of changes along the way.

• Yncarne added to 4-A. I don't know exactly where it should be though.
  • 4-B has a spot open. MTG doesn't have 4-B. Probably just go with "Characters from Destiny since the others are also really strong.
  • Caused a bunch of red links because of weird linking.

Are we sure that Kumoko or Homura can contend with the high tier servants in each of their respective tiers? King Hassan is an obvious one, but what about Saver, Solomon/Goetia, Passionlip, Dantes, Scathach, or Karna for 7-A? What about Meltlilith, Medb, Saber Shiki, etc. for 7-B?

7-B Homura is the one with basically passive 4D mindhax.

My suggestions:

• "Characters from Destiny" in 4-B. Even without the monstrosity that is Oryx, the Taken King, the others are still strong. Should beat out Elder Titan.
    • Malok, Pride of Oryx is like a nerfed Oryx, fitting since he was supposed to take over for him. Has many of the same powers, on a lower level though.
    • Saint-14 has a ton of resistances, powerful law manip for his regular guns, and specializes in void manip.
    • The Warpriest has his defensive law manip that makes him basically invincible, backed up by billions of years of killing. He can also turn this to ending his foes, and negates low godly regen.
    • The Daughters of Oryx have better law than Warpriest (4D now), and can kill mid godly on the level of rezzing from Gorgon (Destiny) as well as destroy axioms defining the entire Ascendant Plane by singing. They've almost certainly killed Oryx before despite being weaker than him, since their brother did at least once.
    • Riven of a Thousand Voices was able to actually somewhat impede Oryx. Very hard to kill due to her weird causality loop thing, powerful mindhax.
  • The only other Low 4-Cs I know of are Frieza, Son Goku, and Abyss Watchers.
  • Hoopa really shouldn't be in 6-B. Tezzeret is strong and 6-B, but idk how he does against those there.
  • Warframe really shouldn't take 3 spots in Low 6-B. Another Low 6-B is Liliana Vess. She seems to pretty easily take out Ophis, at least.
  • The Lord Ruler is in theory a really strong 7-B. He tends to not really abuse his powers though, but he has the capacity to trap people in bubbles of extremely slowed time forever, mindhax entire species, scale his stats upwards infinitely, has constant precog, etc.
  • The Ancestor and Gereon Alexius probably place somewhere in Low 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back