• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fairly certain that's what we were doing. It seems pretty arbitrary and I'll-defined right now admittedly. We should probably decide that before anything else (unless we already did and I just missed it)

By that logic we can have Novel Kars in 8-C. And with 5-D U N D E R S T A N D I N G he probably can defeat a few of the characters in 8-C.

Yeah, Novel Kars is only 8-C with stands, so logically we should put him in 8-C if this is what we're going with.

I mean saying that Giorno is just a 10-A for example is dumb. He will almost never fight as a 10-A and his 10-A stats goes mostly unusued in favor of his 8-C ones. So he should also be running up for 8-C.

Forcing all characters here to only go by raw physical stats misses the point of a lot of characters imo, so they should be running up for all of their usable tiers, if not all of their tiers.

Also, there's a difference between being a glass cannon and having one thing that puts you on that tier, for the record.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Why are we suddenly only allowing "base" stats to determine where a character is? Hoopa is 6-B for summons and pretty sure the AoC is only at its tiers for certain avatars.
Summonings aren't indicative of that character's strength.

Isn't that's the point of the list, to indicate which characters are the strongest? So the list should be based on the character's stats, not the stats of his abilities or summons.

So I disagree with using anything other than base stats.

We should be imo.

Although I doubt that most characters who possess a higher tier with only a few attacks could be strong enough in order to have a spot on this list for this tier, but anything can happen.

@Warren Tiers for stuff other than direct physical might exists for a reason and are often a large part of a character's arsenal. Again, saying that Stand Users are just 10-A when they fight using 8-C stuff all the time is dumb.

I mean I disagree for the case of Hoopa, since it's literally summoning something entirely different. But in cases where a character uses a stand, weapon or magic in order to be a high tier, they should be considered on that tier.

@Warren Tiers for stuff other than direct physical might exists for a reason and are often a large part of a character's arsenal. Again, saying that Stand Users are just 10-A when they fight using 8-C stuff all the time is dumb.
I mean I disagree for the case of Hoopa, since it's literally summoning something entirely different. But in cases where a character uses a stand, weapon or magic in order to be a high tier, they should be considered on that tier.
I guess I can agree with that.

Although I feel like Hoopa doesn't really qualify.

Yeah, Hoopa is just that he can drop in a character that just so happens to be weaker than himself. But saying that he's the strongest 6-B due to that seems bullshit to me as well.

Yeah, Hoopa is just that he can drop in a character that just so happens to be weaker than himself. But saying that he's the strongest 6-B due to that seems bullshit to me as well.
Who suggested him anyway?

@Yobo What about 9-C? Like I argued, Amari should stay there, as her 9-C stat is how she fight normally. And the rest seems fine.

@Warren Idk. Someone silly.

I mentioned some contenders earlier and made a match, so I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on those.

Also...

Why does Warframe take up 4 spots in low 6-B? Just have "Characters from Warframe" like how it has "Characters from Blazblue". This was done so that one verse wouldn't take up an entire tier.

If it's because of the gulf in strength between each character, the same could be done for BB as the strength and hax difference for BB characters in low 6-B is quite large.

Stuff like 8-C novel Kars isnf even Kars though. That's just the stand itself which is inexplicably far weaker than him. It's basically saying that The Emperor of Mankind is the strongest 9-C because he has held a lasgun before.

@Woki Same issue I've had with Hoopa being strongest 6-B via summoning something far weaker than him.

But my point was for characters who fight with things higher than their "base" tiers anyway.

Yeah the JoJo characters have to compete in their actual tier. 10-A (and 9-B for Jotaro) versions of themselves are them without their stands, so they don't get to hsve their stand abilities in those tiers. All they really get is their high durability, and not everyone even has that.

Why does Warframe take up 4 spots in low 6-B? Just have "Characters from Warframe" like how it has "Characters from Blazblue". This was done so that one verse wouldn't take up an entire tier.

I think the weirdest part is how one of those slots does just say "characters from Warframe" but then we also list 3 more Warframe characters.

if you decide to take Hoopa out of the list, that's okay with me, but if he stay, someone needs to create a Hoopa battle against Ainchase because I never understood why Hoopa was 4 and Ain 5.

Yeah I've argued this before as well but stuff like stands should go by their users tier instead of the stands tier, they're weapons plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back