• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Diavolo, funnily enough, he would accidentally delete TFO from the timeline if he ever uses King Crimson due to how King Crimson works. lol.

@Tac Not only am i not sure about that, but even if he does resist, he'll be insanely specific to just Amane. Amane with his passive stuff would beat a LOT more people than he would.

You guys wanna go participate in the Yhwach vs Goetia thread so Goetia can take Yhwach's spot thanks

We have two votes for stomp in Goetia's favor

Why would Grand Priest be anywhere near the Top 5 for Low 2-C? Even 5-A Lavos solos most of Dragon Ball, let alone Low 2-C Lavos. And he's at the bottom.

Honestly no idea how Yukari managed to anything against Rimuru, let alone get an inconclusive.

Either way, Iwanagahime beats Yukari and probably beats everyone who Yukari can beat, so she'd be the strongest High 4-C Touhou.

Archie sonic isn't even the strongest 2-A in his verse though

Yukari cant kill Rimuru if she have no prior knowledge, since she don't know anything about His Imaginary Clone, not to mention Rimuru have completed manipulation over law of causality

That's fair. I don't know too much about Archie sonic, or the candidates for Low 2-C. I was just curious.

Pray tell, who is the strongest 2-A in Archie?

Talking about High 7-A, Smash characters in general should be 2nd or 3rd spot, due to their MFTL+ speed allowing them to blitz everything into oblivion.

IvoryAS said:
Is Archie sonic not elligable for 2-A? What about to Grand Priest for Low 2-C?
Sonic himself got wrecked by Madoka and both him and Enerjak would get wrecked by Homura.

From what I remember BB characters outhax them.

Speaking of DC how does Space Satan's High 2-A form fair for that tier

not familar at all with DC mind you just curious.

It could be "Characters from Touhou Project", there are at least 3 other gods in that tier with the same resistance, and Iwan's superior AP to them didn't have much effect in the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back