• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

Also, I don't think Giorno defeats Joji, I'm sorry. When and where was this match? Nothing in Giorno's arsenal can make him stop believing he is the main character. Even when he will power haxed Diavolo he didnt believe fate stopped favouring him.

How exactly is plot in Joji favor btw. Like, what actual feats are there?

If Beyond only manipulates plot and not the characters themselves, how exactly would he/it prevent willpower hax?

Would he even need that? Unless they can either make him stop believing he is the main character, or get around the passive 5D plot and fate hax, the best that they can hope for is an inconclusive, and more likely he wins the fight anyway due to events running in his favour.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Would he even need that? Unless they can either make him stop believing he is the main character, or get around the passive 5D plot and fate hax, the best that they can hope for is an inconclusive, and more likely he wins the fight anyway due to events running in his favour.
>"Events running in his favor"

And how that is supposed to help him when he is getting rewinded?

@lapitus

If events running in his favor cannot be used purely offensively, how would he win?

I mean one user in early 2018 (Vizorus69, just over a year ago) said this:

"That Beyond can only teleport Joji and his companions. It's nearly useless and only use as a plot device. The Beyond itself admit that it's just a plot device. I say it's an unknown tier."

And even another knowledgeable member on Jojo (J-Man) only challenged his point on the tier of Beyond, and not what he said about what Beyond actually does; even agreeing that Beyond isn't exactly combat applicable for Joji.

I haven't read the novel, I'm just going off of what other jojo peeps said.

If you ask me this should be strictly speed equal, if not 70% of the list turns into the top 5 fastest.

Delsin dont have Non-Physical Interaction, so he wont be able to touch Negi.

Pretty sure this is both speed equal and not.

Don't know those characters, but Yhwach scales above 364.36 Yottatons and proceeded to absorb 2 other characters that were above 364.36 Yottatons.

People can discuss from there.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Don't know those characters, but Yhwach scales above 364.36 Yottatons and proceeded to absorb 2 other characters that were above 364.36 Yottatons.

People can discuss from there.
Well basically all of Beatrices abilities are like 26-D.

Delsin is below the Smash Bros. characters for High 7-A in speed un= so no. 3 might be a good spot for him.

Hatou isn't Low 2-C any more and should hence be removed from that spot. I can see her taking Cain in 9-B, though. Opinions on that?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Delsin is below the Smash Bros. characters for High 7-A in speed un= so no. 3 might be a good spot for him.
Would Noah stay Nr.3 speed equal?

The Prince of Counters said:
How does Yhwach fair in 5-A? He's also getting more hax sometime within the week which might give him even more hax.
His best chance is likely 3rd-5th maybe 2nd but definetly not 1st.

Which D&D Characters are in spot 5 for 9-B btw.?

The Lavos in second place for Tier 5-A scales above ~7 yottatons and 5-A Yhwach is above ~330 yottatons. Not sure on the interactions of their abilities since it's wall of text vs wall of text.

He does look solidly above Rumplestiltskin and Lord Dakkon though.

Back