• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

That's only in AP not hax.

It's even there in the title: Top 10 strongest 2-B character in terms of AP

John985 said:
That's only in AP not hax.
It's even there in the title: Top 10 strongest 2-B character in terms of AP
Yes. That's what im saying. In terms of cosmology Ginji Amano >> Khorne. That means a lot considering all of Ginji's resistances.

So it goes like this:

Khorne cannot break Ginji's resistances (cus higher 2-B).

Ginji can break through Khorne's resistances

And no one agreed with that reasoning in the previews thread. That's why you need to make a match.

Ravenous4th said:
@Sandman31

Yeah no, I don't get why people are treating Hajun's hierarchical transcendence like it's some billions Taikyoku that's constantly rising at a certain rate when it doesn't work like that.

It's not immeasurable because it's a number so long that you can't write down, it's just his nature.

Hajun completely breaks the cap of Taikyoku and rises beyond, If the Taiji scale ends at infinity, then Hajun will automatically exceed it. It's just power that rises to no end, steamrolling all his opponents as long as he has the tumor on his side.

That's why you can't measure him with Taikyoku value.

I don't see why Akuto Sai is above him, to be honest.
I dont know sh-t about Masada so I dont know all about that. People say he's immeasurable transcendance which if he is then the Leviathan should be above him. If thats not the case then I guess then maybe he's stronger than what people think.

Aside from the hierarchy of stories. The Leviathan is also at the top of the food chain of his species. He contains an infinite hierarchy of Leviathans inside himself and even the fry/baby Leviathans can survive the destruction of the hierarchy of stories.

There's an entire ecosystem of Leviathans species and Leviathan's death will mess up the food chain.

There's an infinite chain/hierarchy of Leviathan's species. Whales contains everything but is also contained in another whale ad infinitum with the Leviathan being the most oldest, final whale containing all of it within himself.

"we're not inside a whale".."perhaps all things are"..."what about other whales?"..."Its possible to imagine a sort of infinite cetacean recession".."So long as the final whale was big enough to contain whole worlds"

They live in oceans stacked upon each other. At the very bottom of this Leviathan's stach

"There were oceans. But they were stacked up like towers. There were these creatures that seemed tiny from up close but got bigger the further away they were. It was scary as hell and I believe it was a place where people were never meant to go"

Firephoenixearl said:
2-B != 1-B. That's not how it works. Being higher in 2-B just means that you can punch one universe more than the other guy, that doesn't give you resistance to all hax from a guy that punches less universes than you.

These aren't dimensions.

Ogbunabali said:
Firephoenixearl said:
2-B != 1-B. That's not how it works. Being higher in 2-B just means that you can punch one universe more than the other guy, that doesn't give you resistance to all hax from a guy that punches less universes than you.
These aren't dimensions.
Ginji already has resistances though (to everything the archiver has and more). And as you know power null won't work even without resistances.

I'm not arguing whether Ginji has resistance to it or not, I'm saying him having higher cosmology just gives him higher AP and has nothing to do with whether he can resist Khorne's hax or not.

Yes due to ginji resisting higher 2-B's Khorne cannot bypass his resistances.

Example. 3 people mind hax doesn't bypass 4 people mindhax resistance.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes due to ginji resisting higher 2-B's Khorne cannot bypass his resistances.
Example. 3 people mind hax doesn't bypass 4 people mindhax resistance.
ikr sure you about Ginji matches Khorne too much haxes right?

@Sandman31

I don't know who's higher between Hajun and Leviathan, 1-A matches are pretty much up in the air.

It's just hard to believe that Akuto's is that high when all line of reasonings behind it is "lol he might be".

But I guess that's because this thread is using "absolute highest interpretation"

Back