• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

Yeah acausality 2 and 3 seem sorta mutually exclusive.

Rimuru is only low 2-C with one ability, he shouldn't get a spot in low 2-C.

Also it's pretty much a suicide attack.

I'm talking PTD Rimuru. Not the one with Beeleezbub. Also, since Beeleezbub was able to eat most celestial bodies and parts of the space-time continuum, whilst without going crazy, I believe Azathoth, a greater skill and one he likely could better control should be able preform the Low 2-C feat without being able to commit suicide.

That's irrelevant to the fact that's it's far above his ability to tank.

And he certainly isn't coming back from concepts themselves along with the universe being erased.

Also again it's 1 ability, he doesn't generally operate at that tier, and it's not in character for him to use it.

I don't know what you mean. Far above his ability to tank? The Mobius System was = Beeleezbub, and Veldora was able to tank it with his aura, and further supress it with probability manipulation. Afterstories Rimuru was also stated to help deal with it alongside Veldora, so I don't believe that it'd be far above his durability.

He was already able to survive where none of the concepts existed being sent at the end of time, that's where his resistance to conceptual manipulation came from. I don't see why it being one ability matters so much. I understand if it's something he wouldn't do IC, but I don't know why one ability makes it so hard to list.

DnW0 said:
how does Hatou have both Acausality type 2 & 3 btw
Hatou has type 2 due to having no past or future. However, what she has is an unlimited amount of alternate "timeline" version which all share her consciousness (and also have no past or future). Hence she has type 3.

Well if he somehow beats out the entire rest of Low 2-C even if his actual stats are much lower I guess he still takes the spot? I don't see how he wouldn't lose to Low 2-C Oryx's kids and such though

@Milly A Veldora who is decades older, and logically stronger, no comparisons can be made between him and Rimuru from decades ago.

Afterstories Rimuru is 2-B, so no point mentioning him.

Yea after he was already on the way to becoming 2-B, not relevant to what High 4-C Rimuru can do.

Got send to the end of space-time> feel asleep>unknown amount of time passed,>Ciel is using his body and became strong enough to tank the universe's destruction>more time passes>wakes up and is 2-B.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't know what you mean. Far above his ability to tank? The Mobius System was = Beeleezbub, and Veldora was able to tank it with his aura, and further supress it with probability manipulation. Afterstories Rimuru was also stated to help deal with it alongside Veldora, so I don't believe that it'd be far above his durability.
He was already able to survive where none of the concepts existed being sent at the end of time, that's where his resistance to conceptual manipulation came from. I don't see why it being one ability matters so much. I understand if it's something he wouldn't do IC, but I don't know why one ability makes it so hard to list.
Thats not how treat this list tho? Some characters takes the spot just because they have an ability that surpasses they own tier

Matoi Sumeragi is an example for 8-C

So yeah, if he has just one ability with that potency, he would still be a High 4-C and wont get a spot in Low 2-C

As I said, Veldora was able to handle the Mobius System (something Low 2-C) until Rimuru showed up, meaning he could tank it, too. I don't see why a superior skill, one again, he should have much more control over, doesn't place him there.

By the logic of Rimuru not being able to be Low 2-C, why is he up there in 2-B? He's only that with Turn Null, a singular skill.

I don't think I've ever seen "X can't be this tier because of one ability]" on here.

@Milly Why are trying to make comparison between characters literally decades apart? That's my issue, Veldora showed no Low 2-C feats until the Afterstories decades later, and it's widely inconsistent with the general power level of the characters throughout the series, in fact not even Yuuki whose entire goal it is to destroy the world, could do it despite having Beelzebub, i could argue it being Low 2-C is an outlier.

Albeit you could argue that the world he wanted to destroy meant the multiverse, since it's used to refer to the planet, the universe, and the multiverse, but it was still said that Ciel observed the end of this universe, and Yuuki wasn't able to destroy it, and only destroyed parts of the space-time continuum.

The issue is your trying to compare feats displayed decades across each other, and then retroactively scale to stuff that happened before.

@Milly Yea as i said Yuuki whose entire goal it was to destroy the world and has Beelzebub couldn't destroy the universe, only parts of it's space-time.

This means one of 2 things, Beelzebub being that high is an outlier, or it's not in character for the characters to use it which is logical since it's a suicide attack. Which ever one it is has no effect on Afterstories Veldora though cause with decades of time to get stronger there is nothing wrong if he shows higher feats.

Anyway think that's enough derailing this thread about this topic.

Yhwach seems to stomp Drakkon and he's in the middle of a match against Rump. I can see him taking 3 for 5-A but I'm not sure about the Nasuverse characters like BB. He might have a chance after he gets his hax upgrade sometime this week.

A few of the 5-A nasu characters are being upgraded anyway so I'm not sure who will stay

@CP

Veldanava world has Several Parallel Universe within it tho

but yeah maybe Yuuki cnat destroy even 1 universe

RM97 said:
Does he come from earth or does he resist causality manipulation? If he has neither of these things and doesn't have some other means around it, then he probably stops at BB

If he can get past her, then he next needs some way to put down or Incapacitate Tiamat. He also needs some way to get around Saver's authority and defensive hax.

Does he come from earth or does he resist causality manipulation? If he has neither of these things and doesn't have some other means around it, then he probably stops at BB

If he can get past her, then he next needs some way to put down or Incapacitate Tiamat. He also needs some way to get around Saver's authority and defensive hax.

He does come from earth.He has type 4 acausality to causality hax is out

I am not sure that will stop BB from using Patonia Theron on herself but that is rather beside the point since I noticed a different issue. He can resist law manip but it does not look like he has the ability to overwrite the laws themselves. Therefore, unless he has some other means, he does not seem to have any way to give Melt back her hit detection, so at best he stalemates her

Well the thread got prematurely killed before we even got a chance to discuss (for reasons that are flat out wrong). I guess we talking about it here until it get reopened then lol

Back