• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean @Sped. A character who doesn't exist can still fight, act, think and attack, obviously.

Duh. >_>

Are Digimon's high 1c characters 10D or 11D ? If they are 11D then I don't see anyone in high 1C beating Jesmon and Magnamon. Due to their hax the only real way to beat them is being on a higher dimensional tier than them.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'd find it unbelievable if someone who can interact with AE Type 1, has Type 3 Conceptual Magic, EE, and NPI can't hit somone with mere Non-Existence Physiology.
If he has no feats of hitting someone with nonexistence then he cant.

Cross scaling between AE and Conceptual stuff doesnt really work.

Dvorak1902 said:
I think only the Mother Eater is 11D, and there he is.
If Mother eater is 11d then Jesmon and Magnamon must be too. Which means they should be able to beat anybody who isn't low 1-b or higher due to their hax. Therefore they should be tied first.

@Overlord

Yea I know that, but if you dosen't exist how can you fight in the first place. Like, can someone give me an exemple of that?

@Nepuko

Well, some fiction threat nonexistance as being a void, so the character is pretty much just a hole in the fabric of existance

Meanwhile, other threat Nonexistance with a binary logic, with 1 being Existance and 0 being Non-Existance, so the character doesn't exist, but it's kinda still there.

@Lord

IDK

people just use the word " CONCEPTUAL " to spice up their character descriptions. Because the only thing more appealing than actually telling someone the degree of an ability's function is to call it CONCEPTUAL .

Just what is it that you need to affect Nonexistent Physiology type 1 and type 2? Someone told me you need void manip for type 1 not sure if it is though. So for type 2 what is?

Well if someone in your verse has proven in verse that they have Non-Existent Physiology and you can touch or harm them then you can effect what ever type of NE they fall under but, if you can touch Type 1 NE then you can touch type 2 but just cause you can touch type 2 doesnt mean you can touch type 1.

But thats the most obvious and simply way to be able to effect someone with NE.

Takumi and the CS cast fighting Mother Eater is an outlier. ME is the only Digimon 11-D character. The rest are varying degrees of 10-D.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Takumi and the CS cast fighting Mother Eater is an outlier. ME is the only Digimon 11-D character. The rest are varying degrees of 10-D.
Aren't they all scaled to high 1c from takumi fighting mother eater ?

Is clockmon's hax 11d ?

Is god from digimon-verse 11d ?

No, no one is scaled from ME. Everyone who is 9-D is scaled from The Four Holy Beasts and/or Megidramon. Everyone who is 10-D scales from Yggdrasil.

Clockmon hax is...wherever Quartzmon ends up as that's where his Chrono Breaker feat comes from. I don't know Xros Wars like that so I don't know where it sits on scaling.

So, pre Tiering System Change. The Works of the Gods, i.e the various Gods above Yggdrasil that are currently unknown would be in various degrees of 1-B. But we know jackshit about them other than what is given in Cyber Sleuth, hence they lack profiles.

Didn't Zeedmillenniummon and Lucifer scale from the gods who existed above Yggdrasil once upon a time ?

What about neo and homeostasis ?

That was before the God that was mentioned in Lucemon's profile was revealed to be Yggdrasil. If you have anymore questions, please ask them in our Q&A thread and not clog up this thread with Digimon Lore questions.

As for the Nonexistent physiology, Does Subjective Reality help Rimuru interact with them? His subjective reality works like this:

• World of Temptation: One of the ability under his Unique Skill Tempter. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets' consciousness and affect their psyche, however Diablo made this ability even more powerful. He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo's grip. He can even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through Reality Exchange.

Sigma could take a spot but what actual power does he have, seems like his main deal is survivablility on the lines of The Lich.

thank you for the opinion

WeeklyBattles said:
Did i misunderstand? Was the Lich not a candidate for 4-C?
not really, he's strong enough to compete in the smaller tier of Low 4-C but frankly Lich has no hax, just danmaku and the ability to not phuckin die

again that first part is survivability

elaborate on super strong virus

Radical 6 is a virus that slows down your brain process by 6x, drives you mad and causes you to kill yourself. It spreads insanely fast.

It basically wiped out humanity (who is much more advanced here than normal) and was made by a Supergenius.

Okay, how does that do against the people that are also just really really hard to kill here in 9A tho

682 resists everything under the sun, ditto for DnD (plus Type 1 AE), Magic Circle has EE and Nobexistent Phys among other things, and uh well idk Yomika.

right, so even if Radical 6 could incon by just keeping Sigma alive, that still isn't potent enough to actually take out a target

Yomiko might be able to be oofed though if you wanna gun for 5th, but for the other 9-A you need a lot higher potency or very specific types of non-phys and ways to not die to their other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back