• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just here to point out that Culexus lost an 8-C match.

just here to respond that I'm fairly sure that match is kinda bullshit since it is one of the few matches where he could've potentially lost and it just snowballed from there

Mr. Bambu said:
just here to respond that I'm fairly sure that match is kinda bullshit since it is one of the few matches where he could've potentially lost and it just snowballed from there
are you saying people voted for the memes instead of common sense? why, that's never happened on vsbw before

of course, I would never suggest that

Inferno maybe a candidate fot 4th 7-A due to passive BFR into a realm that can drives you mad. Or you could put Nightmare there seeing as Nightmare literally transitions into Inferno upon the host being defeated. (Inferno and Nightmare are one in the same, we just separated them to avoid profile clogging)

so is 7-A just in a weird place rn or what

Kazuradrop already either wins against or incons with the 2nd and 3rd place for 7-A. She also takes on the vast majority of the 7-A Masadaverse characters, and I'm pretty sure the priest with Longinus is the only one who can even land attacks, but it's been a while since I checked.

Keishirou and Habaki wont lose, but I dont know if Habaki can win just Incon.

Keishirou stomps however.

So 7-A has become an arms race

good, good

Why is it that its the low tiers that have all these broken ass characters like jesus tier 7 and below has all become a massive arms race kek.

cause tier 7 is likely where you would find the most characters that are meant to be top tier in their verse this is just based one what I have seen. So it is more likely that they would have the most hax and other stuff.

InfiniteSped said:
There's that Twin Peaks girl with 1-A too, and I think someone from DnD was mentioned as well.
There's a TP character in there too? Damn. Also, D&D doesn't have any 1-A smurfs It will when I'm done with it

All the unknowns are pseudo 1-As, so probably not

Also we really gotta figure out the order of the 2-B section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back