• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it just Suimei from the Mahou characters, who is listed in Low 7-C and 7-C? He is the most broken sure, but the others are pretty strong too.

Maybe i should throw Hydemary against someone.

I know he isn't beating the top 2 but I think Leviathan can contend for a spot in High 4-C judging by what I'm seeing on the profiles from 3rd to 5th.
My case btw:

Thought based Magic which has all these affects: Subjective Reality, Non-Physical Interaction (Can affect intangibility, incorporals, Types 1&2 Abstracts and Types 1&2 Non-existents), Law Manipulation, Limited Durability Negation, Forcefield Negation, Intangibility, Power Modification (Which includes Duplication, Fusionism, Statistics Amplification, Size Manipulation, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Aura, Breath Attack, and Energy Manipulation), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) and Space-Time Manipulation. Also magic in FF has 2-A AoE that can hit omnipresent characters as well as those with types 2 and 4 acausality.

Leviathan has a ton of resistances too plus is decently unkillable thanks to Immorality (Types 2, 3 and 7), Regen (Low-godly) and Acausality (Type 4). All the jurisdiction is on his profile btw.

Hajime seem to be the main contender for the spot, though honestly he should be at least above Satou, more because a match with both bloodlusted was closed because of be a stomp in favor of Hajime, and though a bloodlusted match is different than one in character I don't really think that much would change.
A match could be made to decide in which position go each, but Hajime and Captain (or more characters from Grandblue) should be in the list, at least Hajime have show to stomp in a bloodlusted match Satou so maybe it should be made normal fights against Jorgen and Satou to see the outcome?

A match could be made to decide in which position go each, but Hajime and Captain (or more characters from Grandblue) should be in the list, at least Hajime have show to stomp in a bloodlusted match Satou so maybe it should be made normal fights against Jorgen and Satou to see the outcome?
sounds fair. though I'm not sure about blood lusted since sharing the same spot is only if speed is unequal or speed equal. although looking at profile Hajime would pummel Satou if speed is unequal so he should already share the spot with speed unequal

can you also link the thread for the bloodlusted fight between satou and hajime?

Last edited:
sounds fair. though I'm not sure about blood lusted since sharing the same spot is only if speed is unequal or speed equal. although looking at profile Hajime would pummel Satou if speed is unequal so he should already share the spot with speed unequal
Actually with speed equal Hajime still would speed stomp since he use really quickly the amp of Riftwalk which is a considerable speed amp in verse, on top of Limit Break (3x) and Overload (5x), so the various speed amps that he don't doubt in use is one of the reasons of why I say he should be in the list.

if a speed buff will cause the character to speed blitz it will not be allowed if speed is equalized so probably not. but yeah should definitely share a spot.

if a speed buff will cause the character to speed blitz it will not be allowed if speed is equalized so probably not. but yeah should definitely share a spot.
Actually no
  • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
So even in a speed equal match the characters can amps their speed, if the faster character lose against the lowest character do to speed amps that would make it a blitz do to equal speed is that it can't be added (and even then it doesn't matter to the list if is added or no), nothing prevent Hajime to use his speed amps.

also a couple suggested this already, think williams gonna get replaced by characters from fate, i heard they had 6D Resistances

So, do i need to make Hydemary fight everyone in 7-C before she gets listed with Suimei?

Also same question for Low 7-C.

As for High 7-A i guess there would be some contention, but not really seeing what stops them from at least being 3rd there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back