• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Methuselah Battle for 3rd Place Top 5 strongest REMATCH

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Battle for 3rd Place in top 5 Strongest 5-A
turns out Methuselah is not a 1-B smurf and only has few resistance to 1-B stuff like law hax reality manip
so we're doing this because Anos recently got CM type 1 destruction

Both 5-A key
Speed Equal
rest SBA
Methuselah
vs
Anos

Will it stomp or is Anos is forever cursed with having no match in his profile
after this I'm thinking if Anos can take on FF 2-A

Is it time to finally see the result of this battle? I can't really debate this much because of lack of time but looking at Meths profile there doesn't seem like his stuff is a big problem. As for Anos he has both range and cm 1 to affect him so he can erase him.

Anos just need to open his eyes
unless Methu has some passive I haven't heard of yet.

i don't know where to find Dies Irae supporters so I'll just bump thread after day of inactivity

Anos just need to open his eyes
unless Methu has some passive I haven't heard of yet.

i don't know where to find Dies Irae supporters so I'll just bump thread after day of inactivity
Shinza banshou has a discussion thread so you can drop the link to this thread there.

There's a downgrade thread ongoing for Meth, so this match may become outdated soon.

I'll have to bump this, need this match to be concluded for the place in the 5 strongest

yeah except shinza bashou CRT must conclude first for this match to take place.
and right now it's still waiting for Pain_to's rebuttal and they seem to be focusing on the cosmology blog which should be done before January iirc

Back