• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't in the Demonbane deletion thread, they showed a bunch of quotes that might have made it like tier 1 or something. Because I was definitely around when it happened.
I don't believe it was it being tier 1 but more of nobody actually wanting to make the verse not super garbage lol.

Honestly, it may be possible that I/O will get nuked like Demonbane. Both are obscure powerful verses that have been around for a while, and I don't think anybody is fixing I/O anytime soon.
nah, the thread was made on it in 2021, nothing needed to be changed for the relevant stuff for this thread, and also obscurity/age is not a reason to delete a verse, especially when I/O has passed the bar of being known, the only thing currently needing fixing is the goddess pages and MP

anyways I/O for first 1-B because they are basically high 1-B in their 1-B keys, aka magi, but they are better due to stuffTM, hell some of them directly have high 1-B stuff, they beat the collective asses of everyone in 1-B, bar umineko if the truths are decided to be either high 1-B or 1-A
Magi has NEP type 2 tho, and the strongest 1-B I/O is?

Doesn't matter. If a character can beat the rest of the people and incon the last person just due to the ladders defense then they shouldn't be #1.
Ye I am well aware that's why I want to know the strongest 1-B I/O character to see if Magi can beat him or not plus if truth is not smurf Magi can beat the rest as well

Ye I am well aware that's why I want to know the strongest 1-B I/O character to see if Magi can beat him or not plus if truth is not smurf Magi can beat the rest as well
If their level of 1-B is described as "basically High 1-B" then yes, they'll stomp unless magi are big smurfs

That dude doesn't have any resistance on profile lol
I know, hence why they are all shit
People: I can fix I/O
I/O pages:
the-balkan-peninsula.jpg

Battler's Low 1-C key seems to have Immortality Type 9, but apart from that he doesn't have much at first look.
If the characters in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th position are stonger than him than I agree that he should be placed lower.

Yes, top tier nasu like kiara would incap battler via passive empathic manipulation, and there is still has another passive hax user which would make it difficult for battler

I have read profile but still can't find it at all, prolly I'm blind so can you tell me which part in his profile says that low 1-C Battler has power null that scales to 1-B?
Endless Nine: An impenetrable barrier woven together by Battler's complete denial of the existence of witches and magic, and his firm belief that they are nothing but illusions and daydreams, which grants him an absurdly high anti-magic resistance (99.99999999...) and makes him completely immune to any supernatural effects directed at himself, or any attacks coming from beings whose existence he denies, even those as powerful as the Game Master and Featherine's Overlord Cats, whose magic created and destroyed entire universes in the City of Books. Likewise, it also allows him to easily bypass magical barriers and forcefields, as well as tear apart through supernatural entities as if they were cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back