• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasa FRA Chain where theirs was no opposition and they just ignored the whole 5D invulnerability the thread itself mentioned. Basically the match should be removed from the profiles for not being valid.

Technically the match was finished and added, but it isn't actually valid. So probably need new thread.

They weren't debunked, as the person trying to get the match removed doesn't know that Hoopa can affect Abstracts (affects the Abstract minds of the Creation Trio) and that the Creation Trio's Avatars were the ones who has Conceot Manipulation (was being used by Cyrus to make a new world without the Lake Trio's Cocnepts) they are clearly wrong in tpwhy the match should be removed.

Wait until this mess with the removal is dealt with to see if its nesacry or if its just someone who doesn't know Pokémon well assuming that because Dante didn't lose that means Kratos doesn't.

Nagash beats MetalPhantomon. The moment you say "Their soul requires Low 1-C range to harm" is the moment you all can tell that the thing that put Metal where he was on the list, wasn't gonna work. A fight wasn't needed

How strong is Neriscyrlas by the way, because from a glance, it doesn't seem to have anything that either Nagash or MetalPhantommon can't handle

Nagash has better range on his hax and should resist Conceptual Erasure due to interacting with Dhar, which itself erodes existence, so I think Nagash should take her spot too.

Yes and no.

The Epilogue is always active, but Shiro doesn't let it just end people. Once she uses it, it seems like only the results happen, with no apparent cause, cause the ability was always there.

She also has other smurf stuff like not being able to die as long as other stories exist, which dying actually makes her become Low 1-C. Don't think that sort of thing would be allowed in a vs match though.

So you mean that when facing Shiro you have to kill her before she decides to end you with The Epilogue, and even if you do manage to kill her, she just becomes The Epilogue itself and kill you?

Either way:

b60645f30603846956de2ed07feb3b9d.jpg

Of course just memeing here, to actually kill her would require mid godly regen negation, now that i think about it Kuro should have that since when she had The Epilogue, she could have killed Shiro, now that i think about it Alice should have it too since she could negate Eden's regeneration, things to add next revision i guess.

I mean, you dont have to kill, incap options are a thing, and in this case, TDM has passive incap stuff with their law hax just making Shiro follow their laws that + I don't really think epilogue can deal with its HGR

The Epilogue let's Shiro end anything, it hasn't negated HGR, however Shiro can end aspects of things ie she can end an explosion, or end memories, souls etc.

Basically it can incap, she doesn't have to end a person or thing, just aspects of them if she wants to.

Anyway not really arguing Shiro vs TDM, just providing info on Shiro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back