• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Devil Hunter vs A Duck

Dante tries to enter the Top 5 6-Cs

- Rules under the Top 5 Thread

- Both are 6-C, Post DMC3 Dante and Duck of Death are used

- Speed Equal

- They are in character

Dante:

William:

Incon:

Dante's don't have dura neg on this key.

And yeah, dura neg bypass invulnerability, but he have on a 5D level, so there is not much Dante can do here to win.
Dante does have Dura Neg on that key, this is post DMC3, which is after DMC Volume 1, where the feat comes from.

Can 5D Invulnerability stop Dura-neg?

Oh yeah, i forgot that.

Pretty sure 5D invunerability negs Dante here completely, so this macth is a stomp for William the Duck.

i dont see any soul manipulation resistance on that guy, doesnt dante just soul hax?

also DMC is about to get a big hax Upgrade soon, so

Yeah but he will nullify stuff like Superhuman Physical Characteristics ? Dante would drop to 10-B lol

He can also nullify Magic

Yeah but he will nullify stuff like Superhuman Physical Characteristics ? Dante would drop to 10-B lol

He can also nullify Magic
dont think that matters much as dante would DT & there he has Low-godly.

the magic part is interesting, however, i think they're referring to this?

said magic doesnt have regeneration of dantes level, and it doesnt have soul manip

Well then I dunno, it does seems Dante's Regeneration would cover his body and Soul Hax can indeed be useful, but I would hold votes until someone well versed on William could give some explanations

Glad this isn't a stomp, for f***ing finally

True lul, is very hard nowndays to find macthes for DMC.

And is bound to became worst with with certain stuff inside a certain game, and to think we still barelly scratch the surface of it

Back