• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
If multiple Lavos' will come at Anos it seems to be the same case with Melheis' gates. They would get destroyed the moment they appear just like how gates did.

Does anos have venuz out at the start of the battle, cause otherwise lavos copies, and the other lavoses, lavai, I have no ******* clue what the plural of lavos is, can also just spam stuff from their point of time

Does anos have venuz out at the start of the battle, cause otherwise lavos copies, and the other lavoses, lavai, I have no ******* clue what the plural of lavos is, can also just spam stuff from their point of time
at the moment of the battle, Anos always calls it

Basically he still needs to summon the sword itself.
It only takes less than 1 second for the sword to be in his hands and just by its presence it is enough to begin to nullify everything, although sometimes it seems that it takes more because Anos starts to say a monologue. Also Anos has his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction covering him always that it is practically venuzdonoa but in Anos' Eyes

Lavos' power mimicry is passive from what I remember, and his bfr is thought-based and first ic move
Ok, lavos power mimicry can't copy Anos' Chaos, Law, EE and Cm and sad for Lavos, Anos' first movement is Chaos, Law, EE and Cm also same with Venuzdonoa, so at best he have Anos Bfrddd and Lavos permanently destroyed so incon

He doesn't have it at the start of the battle.
It only takes less than 1 second for the sword to be in his hands and just by its presence it is enough to begin to nullify everything, although sometimes it seems that it takes more because Anos starts to say a monologue. Also Anos has his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction covering him always that it is practically venuzdonoa but in Anos' Eyes
While it's true that it hassome effect when it's out that effect is much weaker if he isn't holding the sword.
Also were did you get it takes 1 sec? As far as i know timeframe is unknown tho monologuing does make it seem longer that it probably is. But then again I don't know why time is even a problem here because of Anos' immeasurable speed.
I don't know how eyes will help duo to an unknown factor of wether they can also affect nep 2(I guess i could make some argument but i don't know if that would be enough considering it doesn't have feats of erasing or affecting nep 2 ). If they can't affect nep 2 i don't know how they can help here.

Also were did you get it takes 1 sec?
That is the most probable, also it is seen when kostoria summons venuzdonoa, at the moment appeared
I don't know how eyes will help duo to an unknown factor of wether they can also affect nep 2(I guess i could make some argument but i don't know if that would be enough considering it doesn't have feats of erasing or affecting nep 2 ). If they can't affect nep 2 i don't know how they can help here.
Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason why Graham's nothigness could not be destroyed and that's why it was able to destroy it, in the same way the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are able to destroy the reason of things in the same way venuzdonoa does, but we can't assume such feat without concrete evidence, so discarded.

While it's true that it hassome effect when it's out that effect is much weaker if he isn't holding the sword.
Yes, venuzdonoa is able to attack even if it has not been summoned, but the power seems to be weaker.

So, for 2-A, I am going to be asking for caliborn to share a spot or be placed above dnd, the main reason why they are that high is due to 1-A shenanigans, of which both are equal in transcendence if not dnd being however if the uvuudun is not the thing seen, with caliborn having passive 1-A shit that even if he dies, reality is getting taken with him, with the dnd people prolly not being able to do the 1-A stuff given inevitability shenanigans which just makes everything you do benefit him

And SCP doesnt have the range and cueball can destroy opponents similary to SCP

also he should get a massive CRT but that is for another day
What do you mean it can effect nonexistence, abstract type 1, Acausality type 4? It doesn't even have NPI.
Also SCP-3930 has better range.

Why are we assuming that Lavos can copy Venuzdonoa powers in the same degree as Venuzdonoa? this is literally Rimuru argument that was used
that isnt what is being said, what is being said is that lavos can and will copy everything anos has and bfr him to a place where he cant come back from, so venuz needs to be able to kill anos before it can kill lavos

Idk if the best place to ask but uhh what are the top 5 strong anime main characters in terms of tiers. First 2 guesses are Akuto and Battler for me.

SCP-3930 needs 10+ beings to be observing it to be active, Cueball can instantly stop those beings from observing it and thus instantly render it innert

also SCP-3930's erasure only happens if something enters inside of it
Aware of it is the requirement not looking at it he also doesn't know to do that and starts in SCP-3930's range

SCP-3930 is only immesurable when Unobserved, aka when they can't do jack at all

and Cueball can stop them from doing anything, includingjust erasing them, and since the whole time is to him 1 quadrillionyears to 1 minute, he has more then enough time to figure things out

also, no, that's not how it works, under no circumstance a match can start with someone inside the opponent's body, that's just unfair in multiple ways

SCP-3930 is only immesurable when Unobserved, aka when they can't do jack at all

and Cueball can stop them from doing anything, includingjust erasing them, and since the whole time is to him 1 quadrillionyears to 1 minute, he has more then enough time to figure things out

also, no, that's not how it works, under no circumstance a match can start with someone inside the opponent's body, that's just unfair in multiple ways
That is how range works.

Yes, however it's creations are also very dangerous and can't really be harmed by Cueball either and cueball doesn't seem likely to just kill random people hell he doesn't even perceive them as such or know to or even that he would be erased by the skip if he tries to approach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back