• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leviathan is above an Infinite hiearchy of High 1As.How powerful is Bondye High 1A key? The profile doesn`t specify/
Eledumare, Olorun and Olofi all themselves make up 1/3rd of Bondye, the Tier 0.

Bondye himself is considered the Greatest of All Gods, and therefore should be placed at the very top of the Consensus hierarchy, a Hierarchy where each Consensus is defined by the last, Sleepers make up the first, Mages and their High 1-A/0 power makes up the second.

Mages themselves are able to fundamentally alter the Tellurian, a very High 1-A/0 structure which contains in itself Infinite High 1-A spaces multiple times over (For a less compressed definition, I recommend you read Ultima's blog on the matter)

So you get an idea of the hierarchy of power.

and Cueball can stop them from doing anything, includingjust erasing them, and since the whole time is to him 1 quadrillionyears to 1 minute, he has more then enough time to figure things out
Ah yes, EE the thing that doesn't exist when you have no feats of the sort

You know we have been rather lenient on this Thread and how many stomp matches it has led to being created. I don't want to see any more or I will close this Thread, same applies to any other top 5/10/whatever Thread.

You know we have been rather lenient on this Thread and how many stomp matches it has led to being created. I don't want to see any more or I will close this Thread, same applies to any other top 5/10/whatever Thread.
It wasn't a stomp though. It was for the top spot.

It was and you know it, it being for the top spot of this Thread changes nothing. The rules for all other versus still apply to versus created for this Thread.

If that's the case, then we just can't make any matches above tier 1-B anymore since 99% of the time, its a stomp ;T

That sucks, I guess.

You can still discuss in this thread, stomp matches don't take much to figure out, that's partially why versus threads of them are banned.

Well creating a stomp is against the site's rules, and the site's rules trump the rules of a single thread.

Fine, I'll reopen the thread, we can see if its a stomp. I also do not want to see any silly little remarks about how the mighty have fallen, nor any unnescary talk about unrelated characters and how weak/strong they, or anything off topic as these thread tend to happen.

Ah yes, EE the thing that doesn't exist when you have no feats of the sort
... erase them people, you know, the other 9 aware of SCp-3930 existance needed for it to be active ?

Yes, however it's creations are also very dangerous and can't really be harmed by Cueball either and cueball doesn't seem likely to just kill random people hell he doesn't even perceive them as such or know to or even that he would be erased by the skip if he tries to approach it.
both of those assumptions about Cueball come out of nowhere, to him it would be alike to fixing a glitch in a computer

considering the skip works because of a very specific visual quirk, it even working on Cueball's level is questionable

the pattern screamers work by the principle of the human mind implanting patterns into things that don't have them, something that needs visual to happen

Hoopa summons Creation Trio, the Old Man controls the plot, LotR blitz with Immeasurable. Not getting into how Dante vs Kratos goes.

dante has 4D Layered Conceptual Manip that destroys concepts that are superior than type 1s , resistance to it, and Mid-godly on top of that.

from the OP this is speed equal so speed shouldnt matter that much

also plot manip is a variation of Reality warping which dante resists and can it even interact with type 1 concepts? cus dantes soul has AE1, i dont know why we glorify Plot hax in the wiki honestly, to me it just sounds like reality warping

dante has 4D Layered Conceptual Manip that destroys concepts that are superior than type 1s , resistance to it, and Mid-godly on top of that.

from the OP this is speed equal so speed shouldnt matter that much

also plot manip is a variation of Reality warping which dante resists and can it even interact with type 1 concepts? cus dantes soul has AE1, i dont know why we glorify Plot hax in the wiki honestly, to me it just sounds like reality warping
CT are 2-A type 1s that auto regen their concepts from Giratina and vise versa for Giratina regening from Dialga and Palkia concepts. also they just BFR

CT are 2-A type 1s that auto regen their concepts from Giratina and vise versa for Giratina regening from Dialga and Palkia concepts. also they just BFR
them being 2-A has nothing to do with how abstract their concept is since 2-A is just Bigger 4D AP & range also dante resists BFR

Large Size mostly, Hoopa could beat that, but it can't beat Plot Manip or Immeasurable, so eh.

them being 2-A has nothing to do with how abstract their concept is since 2-A is just Bigger 4D AP & range also dante resists BFR
2-A means he cannot hit them fully. how exactly does said BFR work is it a portal or just instant BFR
can someone tell me if these people can do all these things, then why is that touhou girl at the 2nd spot?
2-B large size that only Hoopa can beat

Hoopa and the Creation Trio both have portals-based BFR, and while not his first move Hoopa has used said portals to redirect attacks and BFR opponent's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back