• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

I mean tier 0 isn't hard to scale by nature (as far as I know) they are just very similar being the absolute ontology in most cases according to the ghost of wiki past

Nekron2 said:
Literally on his profile- "One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that"

That's where the 1A+ rating comes from, he will transcend the entire infinite hierarchy of narratives and will continue to transcend himself after that. This is the reason his profile states "will eventually become higher" instead of "possibly higher".

This is one of the greatest misconception that he is rising through the hierarchy one at a time. Nowhere in the article of SCP-3812 does it state that he is rising one at a time. Not once is anything like that mentioned.

3812 himself didn't get a high-1A rating because he is constantly rising, he is the inbetween of 1A+ and high 1A, a 1A+ that is continously moving toward high 1A and thus above GOTM.
Except... his "will eventually become 1-A+" is because he will eventually transcend the first hierachy. Not transcend an infinite amount of hierarchies simultaneously.

While the goddess just straight up embodies infinite hierarchies. The only reason she's not High 1-A is she embodies them rather than transcend.

Character from the Elder scrolls definitely below both Alovenas and 3812, from what i know they're just baseline 1-A+, they shouldnt be Tied with the Goddess of Manifold.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Except... his "will eventually become 1-A+" is because he will eventually transcend the first hierachy. Not transcend an infinite amount of hierarchies simultaneously.

While the goddess just straight up embodies infinite hierarchies. The only reason she's not High 1-A is she embodies them rather than transcend.
His 1-A+ is 'will eventually transcend the first hierarchy and continue transcending hierarchies infinitely'

And... GOTM already transcends an infinite AMOUNT of already infinite hierarchies. Not one infinite hierachy.

My point is 3812 will always go to higher hierarchies and GOTM embodies all possible higher hierarchies.

Yeah, i think if 3812 and Alovenas is the one who climb th ladder of Outerversal+ hierarchy then GoTM is the ladder itself, though i don't know much about GoTM.

No you misunderstand

They are constantly rising on one ladder, and eventually climb the first ladder to climb a second

The goddess of the manifold is infinite ladders

It explicitly uses the phrase "no end to the hierarchies"

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
9-C striking strength and Durability, it's on his page
So he should qualify for 9-C tier
His AP is still very much 4-B. Molecule Man actually has 10-B AP listed.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
9-C striking strength and Durability, it's on his page

So he should qualify for 9-C tier
Just get 9-C physical AP added after the move happens.

Because apparently she can pull 4-A characters and higher out of her ass via The Hourglass.

To be fair, it does say on her profile that she can summon other characters from other timelines..But that's only past/future versions of MK characters from my knowledge. Then again, how would've The Terminator, Joker and Spawn end up in MK?

Non-Canon lol

the hourglass is 2B (shao kahn merges a million time lines) but it does not have a profile, it is better not to add it until it has a profile.

Man, just reading this thread just makes me remember the days of like 2017 when the two hotspots for these debates were 2-C and 2-A. How times have changed.

Remember when Lucemon, Pontos and Dracula ruled 2-C with an iron fist with White Face and Arceus taking the rear? Good times.

Only one of these 5 guys kept up with the smurf competition.

Remember back when 3-A had Baba, Dante, and the KH cast ruling the tier with and yeeting everything and back then we didn't have D yeeting all of the old spots out of the window

Back