• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

Which Doctor Who characters go for the 4-B spots, what are their passives and how do those passives work? Being a bigger smurf doesn't automatically net you a win, so I'd like to know those things first.

Uniasha said:
should chracter's from touhou be at low 2c or 2c
None of those tiers. Everyone in them that's currently on the list has Tier 1 hax, Mid/High-Godly regen, multiple immortalities, wall-of-text P&A sections or a combination of the four. Touhou characters can lose to Dragon Ball Tier 2s. They get creamed.

Planck69 said:
Uniasha said:
should chracter's from touhou be at low 2c or 2c
None of those tiers. Everyone in them that's currently on the list has Tier 1 hax, Mid/High-Godly regen, multiple immortalities, wall-of-text P&A sections or a combination of the four. Touhou characters can lose to Dragon Ball Tier 2s. They get creamed.
as if Dragon ball characters can kill the gods from touhou anyway

Uniasha said:
Note how I said "can" not "would". Youkai and fairies get blitzed to hell and back but gods would obviously beat them. Again, my point was that they don't have anything near what it takes to make it to the Top 5 of either tier.

Planck69 said:
Uniasha said:
Note how I said "can" not "would". Youkai and fairies get blitzed to hell and back but gods would obviously beat them. Again, my point was that they don't have anything near what it takes to make it to the Top 5 of either tier.
nvm

Lapsad said:
Seem fine for 5th
Again, she's being revised. She could be High 1-A or just 1-B depending on how that goes. The Outer Gods are also 1-A yet you don't see people bringing them up here.

Akabane not in 7-A? I mean technically yes, cus he's gonna get upgraded to High 7-A. But wdym he won't make it to the top 5? He inconced Aleister on 2nd.

Why is Annyoing Dog on the list for 2-B? Half of his hax were supposed to be removed aeons ago, including Type 5 Acausality.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The AM has 5-D range
No. He merely has Multiversal+ range. ALF may have 5-D potency, but it's useless if it can affects the entirely of Abstraction.

Similar to most Nasuverse God Tier who has 2-A AP but less than Universal Range.

Puella also claps him and Ultra in AP.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The AM has 5-D range
No. He merely has Multiversal+ range. ALF may have 5-D potency, but it's useless if it can affects the entirely of Abstraction.
Similar to most Nasuverse God Tier who has 2-A AP but less than Universal Range.

Puella also claps him and Ultra in AP.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anti-Life_Equatio

Range: Low Complex Multiversal (Would allow Darkseid to enslave his entire reality and all the multiverse)

Law hax only prohibit that he does not come to the multiverse where he is madoka but mobius can bomb from another (literally that's what the COIE is about) in addition to that it does not kill him because immortality 1A GG

mobius' ap is infinitely above the baseline (regular multiverse <<< DC multiverse (composes infinite ramifications of the regular multiverse + hypertime that has infinite versions of the orrery world) <<< dark multiverse), and mobius <ultra monitor.

technically you can adjust his size so he has the range he wants up to level 1A (2 layers of transcendence) but he is not in peraonage and I doubt he is allowed).

Back