• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

Pretty funny how different the tiers are in 2020 vs 2017, how many (If any) are still held over from those times?

It is a mecha. A mecha is a giant humanoid robot controlled by people. The Numidium is a giant humanoid robot piloted by mortals.

Isn't it not really "controlled" by them? Wasn't it created out of their nihilism and vored then in the process? That's not really controlling it

Oliver de jesus said:
I still say that 4B doctor who>all destiny
Don't see what they do about acausal 5 that's arguably more acausal than normal

That doesn't bypass that sort of thing. Acausal 5 puts him in a state that he can't even really be interacted with. Adding more power behind a thing that won't hit in the first place doesn't help.

Higher dimensional powers bypass things like Acausality

Also, type 2 conceptual manipulation (which is common in doctor who) can bypass type 5 Acausality

So I'd like to recommend "Characters from Digimo" to tie with characters from "Slime and Smash Bros" in High 7-A.

i'll see about 5th 6-C and the likes of 3-C a bit later as I seemed to have let 3-C build up without bringing up anymore mons.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I'd like to recommend "Characters from Digimo" to tie with characters from "Slime and Smash Bros" in High 7-A.
^^ Agree with this. All of them have 5-D minhax and soulhax, so they can sweep most of the competition.

Back