• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

Throw some High 6-C against him

I did, and he isn't even fast enough, but as Weekly said, he should have been removed a long time ago.

I'd just like to take this time to say that Kryten's 5-D powernull is probably 1-B or High 1-B than anything else

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Revise him. Also that sounds wank.
A lot of his reasoning sounds like wank tbh.

Like the fact that he's rated as being high hypersonic+ for being faster than the eye (Without a calc, mind you)

There's other things that are questionable too.

I could link an article calculating it, which was mentioned when he was given that rating in the first place. Also if you want to improve the profiles I implore you to do so, but try doing it on a separate thread.

The 3-A is two Chinese characters, two Masada Verses, and D the Vanpire Slayer. I doubt Elder God Demonbane, who everyone was stomping on after his downgrade, can stand against that.

His only saving is Shining Trapezohedron in rest he's haxless. All top 5 are insanely faster than him and hax him to the ground.

Shinza is a no, Xue Ying thinks, D thinks, Senshikan idk but stil a no, Yang Qi is also insanely faster and hax him.

I have doubts it can beat any of the current 7-A's, but 7-A has two empty spots, so it might be able to take those.

I bet a Pokémon or LoL 7-A could beat both of them anyway. Lava Mordekaiser is still kinda hax (though he probably shouldn't be.)

There was a massive thread just for the 7-A spots that never got concluded but theres a ton of potential 7-As tht can take those spots

WeeklyBattles said:
There was a massive thread just for the 7-A spots that never got concluded but theres a ton of potential 7-As tht can take those spots
Like 3/4 of those were from Fate, others were in just for the lolz

The thread was an old one and as the thread was going on, even more 7-A appeared. So, there should be even more.

Maybe a new one with all of them could be done

just use the almighty power of gun

Back