• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

It's not jumping to anything considering the fact that:

• None of your characters you've suggested have been listed, for reasons I stated earlier.
  • Zara understands my viewpoint in comparsion to yours.
Do you even know half of the verses you list? You listed Nebiros from SMT, even though he's not even the strongest 2-A, nor is his hax that impressive.

Tell me the fights you want and I'll make them since I know you want to be able to take a side.

1. Stranger vs Zoe

2. Magi -

Administrators (Tower of God) for 6-A due to reality warping, matter manipulation, law manipulation, causality manipulation, nigh-omniscience, continent level+ and loads of broken hax resistances as well. Could he defeat Edelweiss?

You could check her profile to get an idea before trying to suggest them.

That aside, hmm... I kinda wonder how Naraku would fare against the people in 7-B...

Metalphantomon is pretty much a non-existent being made of deleted data and he's only on 3, what does that tell you?

Granted, if Scion's mind manip worked on them, none of the dudes would be able to do much to him I believe. His mind manip scales absurdly high last I remember.

Edelweiss shouldn't be able to deal with passive BFR, reality warping, existence erasure and law manipulation. Also, Admin doesn't have a physical body, so he has no brain, therefore, being immune to mind manipulation.

Yeah lol, I kinda figured but I thought I would ask anyway.

So is that a no for Scion being able to effect non-existent beings? In that case, I do have someone who beats him. She has smurf resistance to mind hax anyway as well

Madotsuki24 said:
Edelweiss shouldn't be able to deal with passive BFR, reality warping, existence erasure and law manipulation. Also, Admin doesn't have a physical body, so he has no brain, therefore, being immune to mind manipulation.
None of that is stated to be passive.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Madotsuki24 said:
How do you defeat acaus type 4 characters?
Use abilities that can effect them despite their ****** up causal system
Dude, that's like saying that in order to cook chicken, you need cooking items. While that is technically correct, the person you are saying that to might not know what cooking items they need to cook it with, just like not knowing how to defeat acaus type 4. Yes, you need abilities to defeat them with, but what abilities?

Madotsuki24 said:
Have these things been shown to be passive? If so, how do they function?

Not having a physical body doesn't mean they don't have a metaphysical mind. There are obvious exceptions to this tho, but it would need to be proven. You kinda need to borderline be more a force than a being at that point

You completely missed his point. Acasuality Type 4 only makes you act on a different system of casuality. Their physical stats and abilities are no different. They can still be mindhaxed, they can still be deathhaxed, they can still be BFR'd, unless they have resistances.

Madotsuki24 said:
Dude, that's like saying that in order to cook chicken, you need cooking items. Whilst that is technically correct, the person you are saying that to might not know what cooking items they need to cook them with, just like not knowing how to defeat acaus type 4. Yes, you need abilities to defeat them with, but what abilities?
I see the issue. Although, I was being more vague because type 4 acausality varies alot, and what abilities will and won't function also vary from case to case. For example, Saber Musashi is a walking singularity who technically has no start, El Reverso has causality reversed for him so everything happens in reverse, etc. I depends on the specific character in question, so how does their type 4 work?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't see mind resistance stuff on her, and what does she scale to that she has smurf resistance?
I'll go ahead and fix that then. High end Judgments which are low 2-C to 2-C are what the devils scale to resistance wise.

Madotsuki24 said:
Admin just needs a thought to reality warp her out of existence, unless that isn't passive...
Passive means that, regardless of conscious thought by the character, the thing just happens once you are in range of effect.

Granted, I don't remember Edel abusing this, but earl knows about that more than me.

@Iap

My bad, I had forgotten, Siberian has nonexistent physiology. Scion nulled her physics defying power and destroyed her without issue.

That reminds me I should go bump edelweiss vs scion again.

I have no idea why Siberian has that tbh

Back