• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

Yeah, kudos his comment to give me a massive slap in the face. Oblivion, delete your message and let's just forget that this ever happened...

Anyone more knowledgeabel on Supernatural - Castiel?

Castiel vs Zhong Yue. Zhong Yue takes on him for 5th on 3-B. I think is a stomp but maybe any of you have other opinions.

Madotsuki24 said:
OKAY, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!? I REQUEST A CHARACTER THAT IS NOT ON THERE, NO ONE IS ONLINE, BUT WHEN IT'S ALREADY THERE, I GET A REPLY IMMEDIATELY?!? IS THIS A CURSE?!? ARE YOU STEALING MY LUCK?!? I'LL STEAL YOUR LUCK BACK!!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THIS?!?
Satanialaugh
Sorry but I have passive curse manip and immeasurable speed, you cant beat me

Too bad. Whenever you are a city block in range of me irl or when you are interacting with me, you start to get very unlucky and it's passive as well so something horrible will happen to you and you will die. Also, chaos manipulation? I'm already insane.

insane enough to read chaos manip as madness manip, apparently

Okay, so here's a character that's definitely not on the list. Hope Estacado from Image Comics, can she defeat Charles Xavier?

Mr. Bambu said:
5-D as in actual 5-D or that weird 5-D that's actually just high 4-D (see: Oryx) and got the Low 1-C tier because of it? If the latter, which it does seem to be based on this, then my point is still valid.
They are actually 5-D, they can destroy the boundary, which completly trascends an infinite multiverse

so ye, D&D 2-A hax is worthless here so stop being lazy and add 4E stuff to the profiles

BTW, now Oryx's Taking is 6-D in scale

BTW, now Oryx's Taking is 6-D in scale
of course it bloody is, I forgot this wiki is like it is

so stop being lazy and add 4E stuff to the profiles
absolutely not, refuse to give D&D fodder 1-A stuff

Seriously? I request good characters and now it takes hours for people to respond, see how unlucky I am? This is not normal.

5-D as in actual 5-D or that weird 5-D that's actually just high 4-D (see: Oryx) and got the Low 1-C tier because of it?
The entire point of the weird 5-D is that the difference between it and "real" 5-D is negligible so they function the same either way.

As for the extra layer on Taking thing, Darkness has cards that have it perceiving the rest of the verse as but a game, beyond the framework constructed by the Vex. Taking is a direct link to The Darkness.

The entire point of the weird 5-D is that the difference between it and "real" 5-D is negligible so they function the same either way.
I seem to recall this not being the case though, like the same person who told you he should be Low 1-C also thought it was weird he was in the Top 5 since effectively he's still 4-D in abilities but now that has ostensibly risen to even 6-D

6D for 1 power (that is itself a bunch of things and he uses all the time)

Taking was always superior to himself though. That isn't actually new. Was there ever any explanation given as to why the abilities wouldn't scale to the same extent as his AP did though

Darkness being beyond the capabilities of the Vex to model has been in several spots, I can search for that other quote though it has been a bit of time since I've done stuff with the verse. I believe it was in the Unveiling book.

that got extrapolated as another dimensional layer now, eh?

@Wokistan

Isn't that entire section about the Winnower and the Gardener? They use the light and darkness as like chess pieces in a very strange game. They seem to be the creators or whatever.

I remember linking one excerpt to your wall.

friends could discuss this on the wall of one of the two because they are affecting the main reason of the thread with something that is totally different.

I'll go ahead and say that Kingdom Hearts should be removed from 3-A, their main trick is being removed in the meantime, for now at least.

^ Weren't they losing that due to dimensional tiering being oofed

Characters from DMC should be 4th in 3-A

Characters from Saint Seiya should be 5th in 3-A

Does that sound right to anyone? Since KH had some big changes involved with abiliti removals

Mr. Bambu said:
Oh, it seems like High 1-C was legit in the verse as dimension looks to have been higher infinite which follow the new tiering system.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Characters from DMC should be 4th in 3-A
Characters from Saint Seiya should be 5th in 3-A

Does that sound right to anyone? Since KH had some big changes involved with abiliti removals
Wasnt Saint Seiya above DMC?

They were before due to passives iirc, but i don't mind where their place is whereever it will be @Oblivion Of The Endless mostly because i have so many revisions planned, but right now im forced to wait a little bit before the next one

Mr. Bambu said:
No, everyone agreed 11D should stay. And to add, Nephy has 11D resistance to Mind and Soul Hax.

The 6-D Taking wasn't just extrapolation. It is quite explicitly stated that the Darkness sees the Destiny verse as a 2-D board game, including the Vex and Oryx.

Back