• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

Madotsuki24 said:
Oh, then why does he lack abilities to deal with it? Or is he just a massive smurf?
His Subjective Immunity means anything he doesn't recognize doesn't effect him, or in other words is Power Nulled. This, in combination with his inhumanly oblivious nature, means that any ability that you cannot force him to recognize is passively power nulled.

You gotta basically either be able to just press the NLF button on his abilities, or make him recognize your abilities. You would basically need a really high resistance to power null otherwise.

Its not a question of resistance, its a question of nullification. Unless any of those abilities can either press the NLF button on his Subjective Immunity or force him to recognize them, then the answer is yes.

Make a match. Though I doubt he can bypass Zhong Yue's Low Godly.

Tony di bugalu said:
Void Mundus for 5th 3-A or just DMC characters for 5th 3-A
Seconded. Before, "Characters from Devil May Cry" was listed at 5th before just being bumped down to probably 6th because of Kingdom Hearts characters. Now that Kingdom Hearts is at 4th, and the 5th spot is open, this should be valid.

I don't normally show up on these threads but what exactly prevents Orcus from bumping down 3rd and below of 8-C?

His 4-D hax is on a higher level than BlazBlue (see: 2-A top), he has access to the same stuff that let High 6-A Vecna take out High 6-A Nanashi.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think Blazblue got bumped to 5-D with recent revisions. Don't quote me on that though.
just quoted you on it heh

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think Blazblue got bumped to 5-D with recent revisions. Don't quote me on that though.
5-D as in actual 5-D or that weird 5-D that's actually just high 4-D (see: Oryx) and got the Low 1-C tier because of it? If the latter, which it does seem to be based on this, then my point is still valid.

That's what been talked about on the revisions for the longest. It's why they keep the Heartless from regenerating, it's what Xehnort did to Kairi, etc.

Guess I will have to personally evaluate all this nonsense again seeing as I don't trust this KH concept stuff as far as I can throw it...

That was a joke, higher d in Crash isn't considered higher dimensional (not yet anyway), their exists a statement of the 10th dimension being beyond the regular 3rd Dimension but that's it

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Guess I will have to personally evaluate all this nonsense again seeing as I don't trust this KH concept stuff as far as I can throw it...
Good luck, Re:Mind only helped prove a lot of what they were saying.

My issue is that I don't get where we got "Everytime they kit someone, they conceptually erase them".

But not with every hit. The "fact" was that they ca erase you with their attacks, not that they automatically do erase you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wasn't that hearts as concepts shit denied?
Thinking back, you know strangely I feel like it was. I believe that you opposed it and I think Matthew did oppose it when he was an admin; I think Sera did make a comment heart could have been concepts.

Edit: I found the two influential CRTs: 1 and 2

OKAY, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!? I REQUEST A CHARACTER THAT IS NOT ON THERE, NO ONE IS ONLINE, BUT WHEN IT'S ALREADY THERE, I GET A REPLY IMMEDIATELY?!? IS THIS A CURSE?!? ARE YOU STEALING MY LUCK?!? I'LL STEAL YOUR LUCK BACK!!!! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THIS?!?

Back