• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 24

LSirLancelotDuLacl
@Iap

My bad, I had forgotten, Siberian has nonexistent physiology. Scion nulled her physics defying power and destroyed her without issue.

Oh ok cool. What are their most notable abilities? Also, it seems that the nonexistent physiology is being called into question

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yes, that's what passives do.
Then how is she not higher on the list? Commissioner R has no resistance to the same ability, so she should be higher than him as well...

Mhm, it is indeed. but I'll see what Wok decides to do.

Scion pretty much has two main things before even considering everything else. Path to Victory and Stilling - Stilling is an energy he can use in many different kinds of ways and that, as the name says, "stills" wavelengths like those of matter or energy, or even powers, which allow him to power null most things in Worm. He has cosmic awareness of all possible earths and maybe universes in general, can travel to them and attack targets from there, constantly grows stronger and more resistant against anything that hurts him, and is resistant to power mimicry. Path to Victory lets him run a more or less perfect simulation of the universe that lets him see into the future and that he can follow automatically.

High 4-C Scion is all that, plus every other single power in the entirety of worm. It's... a lot of powers.

How good is the power null? Is it Low 2-C at least?

I'm not sure his simulation abilities would work on beings from such an odd state of unbeing or realm

Ok cool. What are the top ones there?

I don't believe so. Granted... shouldn't that be noted on the profiles of any devils that they are Low 2-C with hax stuff? We do that with other profiles. And maybe he could? Not sure. Contessa also has Path to Victory, and while other precognition users can't work on her, she can work on them, while in turn hers don't work on Scion's, but Clairvoyant can see Scion, and Scion has all of their abilities but to higher degrees. I do also believe they can use them on each other, even though entities are described like 4-D tesseracts.

Is hard to say. Gray boy rewinds himself from any damage he takes and can trap people in loops, Imp can make her presence completely forgotten even if she's right in front of you, Foil can imbue projectiles with power nulling, physics defying bullshittery, Tattletale has super intuition (that can be wrong in rare cases) that let her intuit incredible amounts of information like someone's passwords from body language, Siberian can create and control an avatar that can ignore physics when and how she pleases, Alexandria's cells are more or less in a state of stasis and is normally expected that you'd need some dura negating to do stuff to her in worm, Eidolon creates new powers to adapt to the situation but can only have 2-3 active at the same time... is a lot of stuff really, and all of it is incredibly heightened for him.

Madotsuki24 said:
So basically, Admin looks at her and then he instantly dies?
No, no, no ,no this is false, i've multiple Times asking for scan to understand what does the Passive actually do, Edel cant kill people passively, even if im assumming their explanation is true (without scan of course) Edel only shows your death if you fought her, she didnt and cant kill people passively unless someone bring the scan here.

I think this is the 3rd time i will say this, Ainchase should be above Helios in 6B, because without 1B hax Helios can't kill Ainchase, and the revisions will happen after Umineko's revision. And do i need to create a Vs. Thread with him and Edelweiss for the 5th spot in H6A?

@GLHF Low balled version: Even the baby versions of Leviathan's species, who are probably the weakest of their species (since theyre just the fry of their species and are not fully grown like the "whales") are capable of destroying an infinite hierarchy (Were also stated to exist outside thr rules and laws of said hierarchy)

So theyre infinite^infinite

The Highball version: straight up High 1-A hierarchy

Oh wait, my bad. Path to Victory simply tells Scion how to succeed at any task, if he has any potential way to succeed at all, and allows him to execute it automatically. Dinah Alcott's is the one that runs a comprehensive simulation of the universe, potentially overlooking trillions of possibilities if not more. The accuracy of this is such that she can account, to the decimal point, the likelyness of any event and can even account for the change in probability by people asking specific questions or whether she tells the result or not to specific people.

Regenerationn, Pocket Dimension that she hides in and attacks from, and is Haxed with decent enough resistances.

I would say Kazumi Subaru could take her on.

She has Existence erasure to bypass Kumoko' regen, pretty good Type 6 Immortality through her dupe bodies, and also has many other hax such as power mimicry that can copy stuff like time manipulation and matter Manipulation, also has her own pocket realiy manip, and some good resistance too.

I don't think he stacks up to Ban. I wasn't suggesting that high. Higher than protag-kun, at least.

No in general but yes for the characters that currently have profiles lol. The Clock-Faced God, one of the sanctioned gods, is time itself and the embodiment of it, and the abilities of the unsanctioned gods are able to threaten him. That's where the smurf hax of the unsanctioned gods comes from. Now, there are higher dimensions above that but outside of a very specific case for the true form of The God-Shaped Void, they probably wouldn't fly in the new system.

Tl;dr Low 2-C hax is fine since it doesn't scale to raw dimensionality, but above that is a no go atm

Are WTC character usable here, seeing Hanyuu? If they are, then I nominate Battler Ushiromiya (Game Master key) for 1-C. Going by the profiles in that tier, he should be around 2dn to 3rd place, but he's likely higher than Hanyuu.

XDragnoir said:
Does anyone know if WoD will have revisions to upgrade the verse to 1A+ or something?
Is having revisions right now last I saw. So far they may drop, both Ultima and me don't agree with stuff up to 1-A but there could be something so they are left without dimensional shenanigans.

Ovy7 said:
Are WTC character usable here, seeing Hanyuu? If they are, then I nominate Battler Ushiromiya (Game Master key) for 1-C. Going by the profiles in that tier, he should be around 2dn to 3rd place, but he's likely higher than Hanyuu.
I agree.

He probably can beat Captain Adam and Akashic via just Endless Nine alone.

You can also argue Battler and Ange for top 5 in High 1-C too.

Back