• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

Im curious as to how Freddie Sykes 1-A attacks work, since depending on how they work he could make a potential run at a spot in 9-B although his profile doesnt seem done.

PsychoWarper said:
Im curious as to how Freddie Sykes 1-A attacks work, since depending on how they work he could make a potential run at a spot in 9-B although his profile doesnt seem done.
We'd have to ask Ultima to be sure, but I think it's so narrow in scope that it wouldn't help him make his way up 9-B.

Overlord775 said:
Reactive evolve and nope her desperado stuff
Her passives work on other desperados, who are immune to conventional causality and fate hax. Why would his reactive evolution give him resistances to abilities on that level?

And one of the passives include showing him how he will die, any reason he would jump in head first knowing that he will die from that fight?

Hm? Why does Fang Mu has Characters from D&D in the same rank? I don't remember a vs thread being made. Did I miss smthing?

Edit : Oh yea, weren't they tied with Chrysalis?

Nepuko said:
Hm? Why does Fang Mu has Characters from D&D in the same rank? I don't remember a vs thread being made. Did I miss smthing?
Yeah, Chrysalis was tied with them

Since Fang Mu yeeted her, he took her place so now he is the one tied with DnD

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Nepuko said:
Yeah, Chrysalis was tied with them
Since Fang Mu yeeted her, he took her place so now he is the one tied with DnD
In Nep's mind : a = b. c > a. c = b. *confusion*

Jking xD. Thanks for the reply!

MiguelABarrios said:
SCP-3812 for 1-A because he will trascend all the 1-A´s and become High 1-A
No, it eventually becomes 1-A+ not High 1-A, and there's other 1-A or 1-A+ characters that are roughly as powerful as it.

We're gonna wait until more 1-A verses are done with their revisions before we start throwing them into this thread.

Agnaa said:
MiguelABarrios said:
SCP-3812 for 1-A because he will trascend all the 1-A´s and become High 1-A
No, it eventually becomes 1-A+ not High 1-A, and there's other 1-A or 1-A+ characters that are roughly as powerful as it.
We're gonna wait until more 1-A verses are done with their revisions before we start throwing them into this thread.
Ok, my bad

Back