• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

Idk, but considering right now there are 3 characters above a girl who can reconstruct her own body even her cells and turn it to vapor (which is about 10^27 molecules she has to make intense calculations for) while being in a half dead state in a matter of moments. It's possible they could.

I meant that supergenius intelligence, I think it's quite a wank. There are guys like Accelerator who exceed hundreds of supercomputers and yet are Extraordinary Genius, why are they supergenius when it requires that level of knowledge?

>DMC in Top 5 3-A

Lemme fix this

Amari for 3-A. Her Type 9 + Low 2-C via death means that anything that can't survive a Low 2-C nuke dies, most likely. Plus the fact that she's conscious through her Type 9 rather than through her physical body also prevents most incap.

As a result she beats top Baba.

Void Mundus's passives are the really OP thing about DMC, they are many and broken, and his non-existent physiology

However, KH managed to defeat him with Xehanort, so they I'll take the 5Th place anyway

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>DMC in Top 5 3-A
Lemme fix this

Amari for 3-A. Her Type 9 + Low 2-C via death means that anything that can't survive a Low 2-C nuke dies, most likely. Plus the fact that she's conscious through her Type 9 rather than through her physical body also prevents most incap.

As a result she beats top Baba.
Amari is a 10-B

Amari has a 3-A power. It counts for 3-A.
Not how it works

The character must be physically that tier. Its always been like that

Otherwise, any jojo character could compete for 8-C, which they cant, and so on

It's never been like that. Check the list for yourself.

Jojo isn't in 8-C because 8-C is way too strong for even top Jojo.

>Sees True Dark Genie is now 2nd High 7-C.

>Sees it's a Blazeblue character that took his spot.

... This is the second time Blazeblue kicked True Dark Genie out of his spot lol.

Anyway I think Princess Marlene should be 5th Strongest 8-A. Not only is her durability High 4-C making beating her to death physically nigh impossible for someone on her tier. She has a decent amount of resistences and she is basically untouchable do to being an Overshadowed.

Idea of Evil somewhere in High 7-C. Functions sort of like a mini Chaos God making it nearly impossible to really get rid of, passive EE, fate, and causality.

It's never been like that. Check the list for yourself.
Jojo isn't in 8-C because 8-C is way too strong for even top Jojo.
Geez, the jojo thing was just an example, but still applies

Amari herself is a 10-B with a 3-A attack

Unless you wanna say that attacks can get a tier now

Lots of characters were removed solely because they dont qualify for the tier physically anymore.

I don't remember physicals being a necessity though, there are characters who are glass cannons and stuff. I just remember saying no to things like "High 6-A hoopa qualifies for 6-B because he can summon a 6-B".

It's a shitty example. Saying, say, Jotaro can't compete in 8-C because he is only 9-C physically despite the fact that he always uses his 8-C means of fighting is dumb and is why this "only X tier physically" rule shouldn't exist.

Except...they do. You can physically see that these attacks have Tiers.

Besides it doesn't matter. The character is the tier of their attacks. Therefore, Amari is 10-B, 9-C, and 3-A. It doesn't matter if it's just physical AP.

And your list still contains such examples anyway.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Void Mundus's passives are the really OP thing about DMC, they are many and broken, and his non-existent physiology
However, KH managed to defeat him with Xehanort, so they I'll take the 5Th place anyway
If it wasn't clear, Characters from Kingdom Hearts for 5th place on 3-A

Yeah but Bob, Amari.
A decent amount of the cast has nonexistent physiology, so turning the universe into a void isn't a big deal to them to begin with, also portal creation.

Sora can also take it by nuking her behind the 4th wall with Stitch

Edit: After some discussion, Xehanort alone would be better for the 5th spot, as he is the only one that doesn't get stomped by DMC and can be the one soloing instead.

I mean, they have NPI, they don't have to be as big as a universe to take that.

Can you explain?

They have NPI from basic 3-D nonexistence, not from being similar to a void left after the entirety of space-time being erased.

Can you explain? You can't just go "lol fourth wall" without elaboration.

Nevermind the fact that we don't visible consider Kingdom Heart to be a proper multiverse, meaning that no amount of portal or escaping the world will matter here.

And nevermind the fact that this is not in character for any of them to randomly escape the universe before killing some random human.

1: Fair enought.

2: Simply put, Sora and Stitch can just jump to the in-game HUD and attack from there. No, seriously, it goes exactly like that, not that he leads with that anyways, even for Stitch himself.

3: Uh, we already do, Realm of Light, Realm Between, Realm of Darkness... why do you think Xehanort now has 2-C range?

From what I can tell, in High 7-C Idea of Evil loses to Blazblue, incons with True Dark Genie, and beats the rest of them, so unless people are going to contest that it would seem like it'd either share #2 or be #3.

Back